More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which world gets the Yes Man's Ring?

The World of the Archies

In a little town known as Riverdale, we have teenagers having various adventures. From common ordinary ones, to very special episode serious, to magic and sci-fi as well as superheroic ones, and beyond. Archie Andrews, a redheaded hero is followed by his group of friends. Betty Cooper, Jughead Jones, Reggie Mantle, and Veronica Lodge. There are also those friends who are outside the main group.

Across the way, we have Greendale. Home to a teenaged witch named Sabrina Spellman. Her witch aunts, her cat Salem who is a wizard convict, and her follow students at school. Sometimes the people of Greendale and Riverdale interact, but some times not.

Then there was the touring band of Josie and the Pussycats, which also existed in Riverdale. An all girl band, with romantic plots in the backstage. Archie even dating one of them by the name of Valerie at one point.

So we have a world where any story could be told, now having the Yes Man's Ring land into that world. Where one of our characters discover it. Who has found it and how to they use it?

Who gets the ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)