More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gets the ring?

Veronica Lodge

Veronica Lodge was a sexy brunette woman, who was the daughter of one of the richest man in Riverdale. She tended to wear the best clothes, have the best things and go on vast shopping sprees. The last might be why she didn't remember where she had gotten the beautiful ring, which looked perfect one her fingers. Either that or a gift from one of her many admirers, like her Archiekins.

And so the young woman placed it on her finger so she and others could admirer it.

She then began to plan for her weekend, starting with the rest of her Friday night. She started, 'Betty is getting to close to Archiekins again. I love her like a sister, but she needs to find herself her own boyfriend. Which is why I am having Archiekins meeting me tonight at Pop's as a beginning of a weekend just for us. The question is what to wear?

It has to be sexy but not enough to get me arrested, also something I'm okay with if it got stained by an accidental spill. Let's see... a blouse and miniskirt with some heels and accessories.'

As she got ready, so she could be ready when Archie picked her up.

What happens when Archie shows up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)