More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gets the ring?

Archie Andrews

It had been a gift from a distant relative of the Andrews family. A pinky ring, which looked fancy and caught Archie's eye. He thought to himself, 'Bet Ronnie likes it, and maybe Betty too. Makes me look more stylish.'

He was meeting the gang at Pop's. Reggie, Jughead, Ronnie, and Betty. He was just a little worried of what kind of trouble could occur sometimes when the two girls he was kinda dating most of the time were together with him. Not counting the occasional others he went out with, like redhead Cheryl Blossum. He was in his jeans, an old shirt, dark jacket and sneakers. He checked his old car again, which had a tendency to break down, to make sure it was working.

It took only a few moments before he was down at the shoppe, and entered to see his friends gathered around the booth. Only for the blond Betty and brunette Ronnie to start calling out to him. Each asking for him to sit next to her, and trying to convince him not to sit next to the other girl. Reggie looked annoyed once again, frowning. Jughead rolled his eyes, even as he ate off a plate stacked with hamburgers.

Archie sighed as he decided to...

Archies decides to do what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)