More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Archies decides to do what?

To sit between the girls

Archie spoke to the two girls as he took a spot between them, "Girls, you gotta stop fighting over me. You gotta get along and work with each other. Now, let's get a chocolate milkshake to share."

The girls nodded as they agreed with what Archie said. However, if he could see what they were thinking he might have been nervous. Especially when the two women excused themselves to go to the washroom. Archie just shrug and started to talk to his male friends.

In the washroom, the two of them began to speak with each other. Starting with Betty, "Archie is right. We got to stop fighting over him. We have to get along and work with each other. So the best thing would be for the both of us to date Archie."

Veronica nodded as she answered, "You're right. We can get a lot more done by working together. More dates, improved entertainment, and so much more. Plus I doubt that Archikins would say no if the two of us started dating him at once. The question is where and when to tell him?"

Betty thought as she tried to come up with an idea, "If we don't do it right here and now, we can due it...

What do the girls do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)