More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vagabond12 Vagabond12

Which Tale to Tell?

The Witches Cauldron

Although there were many night clubs and bars throughout Nocturne, The Witches Cauldron seemed to always be the centre of attention. What had once started out as a small bar tucked away in a forgotten corner of the city, has now grown into a multi-level, bustling night club. One of the many draws to the club are it's mind-boggling array of drinks which seem to from week to week. Not to mention the gorgeous bartenders who are seem to radiate an air of charisma and confidence which attracts all types of customers. The bartenders are exceptionally skilled as well, seemingly able to conjure any exotic cocktail they can think of from behind the bar and make it taste truly incredible. Additionally, it was not uncommon to hear of the bartenders being generous too. Handing out free drinks to those who seemed like they needed it. Each with a personalized twist to suit each customer.

The dance floor is of course one of the biggest draws to the club. Everyone in Nocturne either has either heard of or experienced some rather incredible stories which stems from the dance floor. While other clubs tend to attract a collection of customers who enjoy being wall-flowers and watching the dancing from afar, The Witches Cauldron attracts everybody to the dancefloor. Those who are shy and timid initially, often find themselves summoning the courage to join in the party, their inhibitions seeming to take a backseat as the atmosphere of the club draws them to the centre of the dancefloor and traps them their like flies in a spiders web.

Of course, like most things in Nocturne, the club was more than meets the eye. It's unlikely that the non-magical residents of Nocturne ever caught on to how appropriately named the club actually was. The coven of witches who run the club would like to keep it that way as well...

Who Should We Follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)