More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Which story do you want to read?

The Wild Weekend

This story has no relation to the short story of a similar name, ‘Hell of a Weekend’. I actually have never read that short story, and saw it about five minutes ago when I put in this chapter.

This branch contains cheating, , impregnation, and group sex. If any of that bothers you, I’d advise against reading.

———

Sunday Night, 10:42 PM

18 year old Josh Bishop stared in astonishment at the scene unfolding before him. Two of the sexiest women he knew were sitting on the couch opposite him, kissing feverishly.

The two 20 year old women in question were Chloe McRose, a busty redhead girl wearing skintight white jeans and a lacy emerald green bra that did its best, but couldn’t dream of hiding those amazing, creamy tits they were holding up, and Heather Ravers, an slightly less busty brunette girl with a stunning hourglass figure and a total bubble butt.

Heather wore only deep purple lingerie that was so skimpy and see-through that it hid NOTHING.

Josh watched in fascination, his hard dick throbbing in his hand as he watched Heather and Chloe kiss. Heather bit Chloe’s lower lip and tugged it a little bit, causing Chloe to give a sexy whimper, then the two girls were heatedly kissing again, Chloe’s hands going down to cup Heather’s sensational ass while Heather’s fingers expertly undid Chloe’s bra, and tossed the lacy article aside.

Josh nearly cummed there and then.

——

Elsewhere in the Ravers cabin, 20 year old Logan Ravers was pounding hard into Taylor Bishop’s pussy. The older, 23 year old girl was being fucked doggy-style, and she was kissing another girl between loud moans, a beautiful blond in her early twenties.

This blond was 20 year old Ashley Woodsen, who was also being pounded doggy-style, but she was being pounded by Jared Lockett, a 20 year old guy who had only recently moved back into the area.

Taylor had small breasts but the best ass in town, and was damn beautiful, with shoulder length dark waves and the icy blue eyes that came from her mother’s side of the family.

Ashley had medium sized breasts and long blond hair. She also had blue eyes, but hers were less vivid ice blue and were a paler shade of periwinkle.

Taylor and Ashley were both very sexy moaners, and Logan and Jared were reveling in the sounds of sex. Jared had Ashley’s mane of blond hair in his hand, and yanked it sometimes when he pumped into Ashley, making her moan louder.

Seeing Taylor and Ashley kissing between moans was even hotter to Logan, and he could feel his first load of the night coming.

“Wanna switch soon?” Jared grunted, and Logan looked at the sexy blond Jared was fucking.

“Uh huh.” Logan nodded, and Jared grinned. The two girls, though neither boy noticed, also looked thrilled at this, and their kisses got sloppier in their elation.

——

In a different bedroom, a threesome was happening.

Two boys were tag-teaming one girl, but they were definitely not the sort of trio one would guess at.

For one thing, the two boys were 20 year olds Brandon Cole and Gavin Westher.

For another, far stranger thing, the girl they were double pounding was none other than Madison Cole, Brandon’s twin sister.

Madison was moaning around her twin brother’s cock while Gavin used her pussy. The two boys switched constantly, and Madison suspected because they would cum too quickly otherwise.

Gavin and Brandon were both nearing their first explosions of the night, and Madison looked positively orgasmic. The girl had a mess of dark hair which was splashed across the bed, brown eyes, medium sized breasts, and a fit body from cheerleading.

“I love you.” Madison tried to tell her twin, but he was way too far gone to notice, plus the dick in Madison’s mouth made it hard to talk.

Gavin slammed to the hilt inside Madison’s pussy, and Brandon did the same thing to Madison’s mouth.

Madison squirmed in pleasure as she felt seed gush from both boys’ cocks and fill up two of her three holes.

——

The last scene of depravity was by far the wildest.

20 year old Zack Bishop was brutally fucking the pussy of 23 year old Hannah Woodsen, a big titted blond with full curves, just like her mother. A mother who, by the way, happened to be there as well. She had Hannah sitting between her legs, and her arms were wrapped loosely around her daughter. 42 year old Sarah Woodsen had her impressively large tits squashed up against Hannah’s back, and Sarah kept kissing Hannah’s neck, groping her big tits, and whispering naughty, naughty things in her daughter’s ears.

Sitting beside Hannah and Sarah was two women in an almost identical position. A well fucked 18 year old Holly McRose with Zack’s cum gushing from her pussy, was in the arms of Zack’s mother, 41 year old Monica Bishop.

Holly looked a lot like her older sister, Chloe, and even had slightly bigger tits. Said tits were in Monica’s hands right now.

Monica greatly resembled her daughter, Taylor. She had long dark waves, icy blue eyes, and a fantastic ass. Unlike Taylor, she had large breasts second only to Sarah’s. Holly had her head angled up and around, and she and Monica were heatedly kissing while Monica’s fingers massaged Holly’s tender, used pussy.

“Oh, yeah, give it to me Zack!” Hannah moaned, and Sarah captured her daughter’s lips in a sizzling kiss that caught Zack’s eyes immediately.

The mother daughter kiss was disrupted when Holly and Monica stopped kissing. It was disrupted by Holly leaning over and kissing Hannah, and Monica pulling Sarah into a heated kiss. Monica’s hand brushed Sarah’s blond hair out of her face, the brunette woman clearly forgetting her hand was covered in her son’s cum and Holly’s womanly juices.

“I’m gonna cum.” Zack warned, his eyes switching between the four incredibly large racks in the room.

Zack Bishop was unquestionably a tits guy.

THE WILD WEEKEND

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)