More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stormdragon19 Stormdragon19

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The Voo-Cube

The Voo-Cube: the latest innovation in the field of voodoo doll technology. By scanning someone with it, or inserting something that is personal to them, such as their panties in it, they are added to the Voo-Cube's database. At any point afterwords, it can project a real time hologram of the individual or individuals in question, enabling the user to freely edit anything about them at will from anywhere - awareness, memories, personality, appearance, abilities and more!

The scanning function is very simple, appearing like a camera flash to the observers, making it quick and easy to get the data you want for your voodoo activities!

By default, the manipulated subject is completely oblivious to any manipulations made on them, from being lifted into the air to being shoved into another person's breasts. Be aware, however, witnesses are perfectly able to tell what's going on, so don't forget to scan them and toggle their awareness too if you're hoping to not get caught!

Enjoy your universe's free prototype, and don't forget - come to MMT Inc. (Multiversal MagiTech Incorporated) for all your innovations in magical technology!

Disclaimer: The user is responsible for finding and using the Voo-Cube's security systems. MMT Inc. is not liable for any consequences regarding the use of this device by any party on their universe. Your universe, your problem.

Where does the cube land, and/or who finds it first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)