More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by cloud8745 cloud8745

Thinking Time! While Shuichi is out shopping, who should the story focus on in the meantime?

The Ultimate Assassin

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Shuichi’s date was hard at work in one of the red light district’s many sleazy love hotels. Reol, or Maki Harukawa as a select few knew her, was completely naked and glistening with sweat as she sat on the groin of the client lying on the hotel bed underneath her. The man was Leon, the same redheaded man who had tried to hire Komaru, and he was grunting as he held onto Maki’s soft ass cheeks while most of his sensitive shaft was enveloped deep within her tight pussy. Maki's hips were moving her up and down Leon's cock at a constant pace, causing a soft shiver of pleasure to travel up Leon's spine every time he felt her warm, slick folds sliding slide along his length.

Leon was the only one of the two reacting to the sex, however. Maki, on the other hand, had a completely calm expression on her face even as she erotically gyrated her hips and stirred up her insides with his rod. Occasionally, she would take a throwing knife out of her nearby bag and toss it at a dart board that sat a few inches above Leon’s head. The knives would embed themselves with loud thwacks, causing Leon’s dick to suddenly bulge inside her as a shot of adrenaline rushed through his system. This soon became too much for the goateed man to handle, and his cock burst inside her, painting her pink pussy white.

“So pathetic…” Maki said as she felt Leon’s cum ooze inside her, filling her lower abdomen with warm sensations.

“Damn, girl, you’re one tough nut to crack!” Leon wiped the sweat from his forehead as he lied there panting. “Are you sure you didn’t feel good at all?”

In truth, Maki wasn’t completely unaroused – in fact, the way his dick piercings rubbed against her most sensitive spots made her feel better than most of the men she had been with, though she still wasn’t anywhere near orgasm. Maki knew it was best not to break character, however, so she wasn’t about to let him know that.

“As if someone as weak as you could ever make me feel anything.” Maki gave one last hard thrust of her hips before pulling herself off Leon’s cock and allowing his seed to spill out from her pussy lips onto his groin.

“Geeze, talk about harsh,” Leon groaned as he moved to clean himself up with some nearby tissues. “I’d pay to try again but, unfortunately, I’m spent in more ways than one.”

“Well, if you ever feel brave enough to take on The Ultimate Assassin again, you know where to find me.” Maki stood up and held the door to the hotel room open for Leon with a hand over her snatch to stop herself from leaking all over the floor.

“Yeah, I’ll catch you later, Reol,” Leon replied, now fully clothed, as he strolled out the door. “Stay cool, girl!”

Maki shut the door behind Leon before sitting back down on the bed and cleaning herself up with tissues as well. Once she was sure she Leon’s mess was taken care of, she reached into her black bag and pulled out all the money she had made that day. It was a thick, impressive stack of bills, the likes of which she hadn’t seen since her days. She already knew exactly how much cash was there, but she still recounted it anyways because she could hardly believe she had made so much.

“What do you know… that boy’s advice paid off.” Satisfied, Maki put the yen back into her bag and walked into the bathroom, where she undid her twin ponytails and let her long brown hair flow free. Once that was done, she climbed into the nearby shower and turned it on, dowsing herself in warm, relaxing water. Her hands quickly grabbed some soap and got to work, scrubbing away all the sweat and grime she had accumulated during her session with Leon. This wasn’t her first shower of the day, but she planned on it being her last, so she let herself take her time.

“Geeze… I never had so many men inside me in one day before. All I had to do was add a little gimmick, and they’re suddenly falling all over me.” Maki thought idly as she washed her vagina. “And yet… none of them made me feel like Shuichi did…”

Without even noticing, one of her hands began to scrub more vigorously around her clit while the other washed her breasts more firmly.

“None of them touched me like he did or complimented me like he did or looked at me like he did…” Maki breath was growing heavy, and her whole body seemed to grow more sensitive. “He’s not an extraordinary guy and yet… and yet… aaaah!”

Maki blushed wildly and stopped groping herself the instant she realized she was moaning.

“I… I wasn’t just masturbating, was I? Oh my god, I was.” Even though no one was around, the brunette was so embarrassed that she curled into a ball in a corner of the shower. “I-I’ve never done that before, but I somehow started without even realizing it. I can’t believe this… maybe I should call the date off now before I embarrass myself…”

Water ran down on Maki’s naked form as she took a minute to calm down.

“No… it would be too rude to cancel now,” Maki thought to herself, getting back on her feet and resuming her wash. “Besides, I’m not just some horny schoolgirl, even if I dress like one sometimes. I can control my urges. So, all I have to do act like a normal person, and the date will go just fine… right?”

The ex-assassin the doubt from her mind and did her best to focus on washing her hair instead, making sure her long locks were silky smooth and knot-free. Once that was done, she left the bathroom and carefully dried herself before throwing on a fresh schoolgirl outfit and binding two new ponytails. Then, she gathered up the rest of her things into her bag, including her dartboard and throwing knives, and went down to the front desk to check out.

“My, turning in early today, aren’t we?” the blonde woman at the reception desk asked as she took Maki’s key. “Feeling tired after a long day’s work?”

The woman’s small talk was met only by one of Maki’s life-shortening glares.

“Oh, right, right! I forgot, no questions!” The receptionist sweated as she hurriedly put the key away. “Thank you for choosing us! And… p-please don’t hurt me…”

“Augh… sorry, I know you were just trying to be friendly,” Maki sighed. “You have a good evening too.”

Maki then walked out the front doors of the hotel and onto the sidewalks of the red light district, where she passed over a dozen women who were dressed even more boldly than she was on her way home. Many women enjoyed being able to dress however they wanted without judgement there, but Maki usually didn’t care if people saw her as slutty or not. She would have even gone to the grocery store in her work clothes, but she knew it was best not to attract attention given her past.

She lived in a very old apartment complex just a few blocks away, so Maki didn’t bother taking a bus home. Instead, she simply walked, strolling past barely-hidden displays of depravity, wandering Johns, and graffiti left by local skaters on her way there.

When she arrived, she found her landlord sitting behind the front desk, which was unusual since he was usually locked away somewhere in the building. As his dull nameplate suggested, his name was Hifumi Yamada, and he was a rather portly man with black hair, round glasses, a grey jacket, a white undershirt, black pants, and an orange tie. At the moment, he appeared to be sketching something in one of his notebooks, though he quickly took notice of Maki’s arrival.

“Ah, there you are, Ms. Reol. I was hoping I’d get to see you today.” he greeted, adjusting his glasses to try and hide how nervous he was. “Listen, I know I said I’d give you some extra time to pay rent, but it’s been over a month now, and I can’t let this go on forever.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got it,” Maki replied.

“R-really?” Hifumi asked, taken aback. “You do?”

“Yes, I’ve got it right here.” Maki unzipped her bag and reached inside, giving Hifumi an unintended glance at her knives in the process.

“Eeep! Nevermind, you can have more time if you need it! In fact, you don’t have to pay rent at all if you don’t-“ The tall man was silenced by the soft thud of a stack of cash landing on his desk. “Eh?”

“That should be enough to cover my rent for this month, as well as all the backrent I owe,” Maki explained calmly.

Hifumi picked up the bills and quickly counted through them. Sure enough, she had the exact amount she needed.

“Hm, so it is.” Hifumi placed the yen into one of his pockets and returned to his sketchbook. “Have a good evening, Ms. Reol.”

Maki didn’t bother to respond and just went to her apartment on the third floor, a good amount of money still sitting in her bag. Once inside, she dropped her bag off by the door and went to her kitchen, passing through her mostly empty living room in the process. She didn’t have much in the way of furniture in her small, beige apartment except for her mattress, a punching bag, a tiny dinner table, and a pull-up bar mounted on one of the walls. She didn’t have much there back when she was an assassin either, since donated most of her pay to the orphanage where she was raised. The orphanage had been shut down and its children sent all over the country after the of her old employers, however, so she’d been spending most of her money just on necessities lately.

Once in her kitchen, Maki took out a pot and began to prepare some ramen for dinner on her stove. While the water came to a boil, Maki passed the time by doing some pull-ups, easily reaching three hundred before her meal was done. She then flipped off the metal bar she was holding and landed back in her kitchen, where she poured her noodles into a bowl and sat down at her dinner table to eat.

“Hmm… it looks like I’m going to have a lot more spare cash from now on,” Maki thought idly to herself as she took out her chopsticks. “What should I spend it on, anyways? New clothes? A computer? A better apartment?”

Maki’s thoughts were interrupted as she took her first bite, which coated her taste buds in stale artificial flavors.

“Never mind… I’m definitely going to have to get some healthier food first,” Maki thought as she continued eating.

The brown-haired woman ate the rest of her meal in silence, occasionally wiping her mouth as she emptied her bowl. Once that was done, she washed her dishes and lied down onto bed.

“So… what now?” Maki thought to herself as she stared at her ceiling. “I’d normally be out working at this time, but I was able to go home early tonight. I don’t think I’ve had this much free time since I was five. What do people normally do in their spare time? Watch TV?”

Maki turned onto her side and stared into the corner of the room she definitely didn’t have a television screen.

“I wonder… will Shuichi even like hanging out with me? Will he get too bored? Or scared?” Maki thought for a moment before standing back up. “Augh, I should stop worrying about pointless things. Either he’ll like me or he won’t, that’s it. And if I’m bored, then I should just get up and do something about it.”

Maki kicked off her high heels and approached her punching bag, delivering a kick to it that would have sent most people flying. She continued to beat and punch the bag for the next few hours, burning away the rest of her anxieties and energy until she finally felt herself start to tire. With her eyelids drooping, Maki went back to her bed and collapsed onto it, finally giving herself the chance to relax and passing out almost instantly.

Thinking Time! What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)