More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What movie, show, or franchise takes a sexy new turn?

The Twilight Zone

The voice of Surling comes on:

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a sensuous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - and though it says Live Nude Girls, you shouldn't believe everything you read - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

Episode One: The Clothes Stealing Gremlin

It was bad enough for one James Shatner that he had a fear of heights. It was worse for him now that his company had moved across the country, and the only way he could arrive at the new offices in time was by plane. Yet somehow James managed to board the plane, only to find himself stuck with a window seat. Things were not looking good for James at all.

Everyone on board the plane could see how nervous James was as he took his seat, about the middle of the plane, and sat down, buckling himself in securely.

Once he had settled into his seat, a lovely young stewardess came over to him to reassure him everything would be all right. "Hi" she said with a smile. "My name is Donna, and I'll be attending to you. I just want to reassure you that everything will be fine, and you have nothing to worry about. Flying is much safer than driving a car. Is there anything I can get for you before takeoff?"

"Yes, if you please Miss" James began. "Could I have a double shot of bourbon? It might help to calm me down a little."

Donna smiled at the frightened man. "Why certainly Sir. I'll be right back!"

Moments later Stewardess Donna returned with a double shot of bourbon. She handed it to James, who quickly downed it in two gulps. The warm liquid burned as it went down his throat, but he suddenly seemed more relaxed. "Thank you, Donna. That seems to have helped out a lot. I think I'll be all right now."

Donna smiled at James. "If you need anything else at all, just call me. By the way, what's your name?"

"James, but you can call me Jim" came his answer.

"Okay Jim. It's nice to meet you." With that Donna turned to see to the comfort of other passengers on the plane.

Moments later, the Captain's voice came over the intercom. "Attention passengers. This is Captain Pike. If you haven't already, please take this time to fasten your seat belts. Welcome aboard Enterprise Airlines. Today we will be cruising at an altitude of twenty-seven thousand feet. Our destination is San Fransisco. Our arrival time is two hours and forty-seven minutes. I hope you enjoy your flight."

Once everyone was fastened in their seats, the plane started taxiing down the runway, gathering speed as it approached the end. Then the plane gently lifted itself from the ground, and took to the friendly skies (Author's note: This is not a plug, by any means, for United Airlines. No airline was dissed during the writing of this paragraph...).

Once the plane had reached its cruising altitude, the passengers were allowed to unfasten their seat belts.

James breathed a sigh of relief. "See? That wasn't so bad" he thought to himself. He decided at that point to look out the window. It was then he saw it...

What does he see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)