More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tavish Tavish

What's next?

The Transformation

As the moonlight flows over her body, her skin starts to tingle with goosebumps arising all over her. A warmth starts to build in her cunt, and build and build... spreading outwards to all her extremities.

She starts to moan, not with pain or discomfort but with growing pleasure. Her fingers rubbing at her pussy become slicker, her other hand squeezing at her breasts as the growing warmth spreads to the tip of her jutting out nipples. As she gropes and squeezes at them they start to expand growing larger.

Her respectable length trimmed fingernails grow and dig into her expanding flesh whilst she gropes herself, their clear varnish turns a vibrant hot pink. Candace can't help but start running her hands all over herself as soon as her breasts stop expanding, the lil sag completely gone and now jutting out 32DDs.

Her soft whimpers and moans start to become sultry groans of pleasure, her limps plumping into a set of pink pillows. Her eyelashes also growing longer and curling themselves.

As she runs her hands over her stomach and down her mons, the pregnancy haunch flattens out into a tight toned stomach and her trimmed v of pubic hair vanishes completely. Her skin starts to fluctuate changing from her fair complexion to a golden bronze all over tan, her stretch marks and little scars smoothing out.

The pleasure and warmth in her cunt continues to build to it's crescendo.

A hand runs up and into her hair, raking her fingers through it as it lengthens and straightens whilst turning darker becoming raven black.

Her other hand once again finds itself rubbing her glistening slick cunt, her fingers probing then two of them sinking knuckle deep into herself.

Her fingers feverish working in and out of her swollen cuntlips, loudly squelching out into her empty room. In search of that spot that will send her over the edge and complete the transformation.

The warmth inside her body almost scorching hot, as her fingers delve deep making her palm press hard against her sensitive clit whilst her other hand pinches, tugs and rolls one of her diamond hard peaks.

Quickly bringing her other hand down to attack and bear down on her sensitive nub in a blur of motion, as her fingertips find that elusive g-spot and do the same til she screams out with ecstasy. Her juices gushing out around her invading fingers til she brings them up to her plump lips and starts to suck them clean, loving the taste of herself

Her hands then roaming all over herself, her body a glow with pleasure. This new woman may of just cum but is hungry for more. Hungry for cum. Hungry for sex.

Kandi wants to play.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)