More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tavish Tavish

What's next?

Kandi hits the town

After enjoying the tingling sensation all over her body for a few more moments, and the taste of herself on her lips and tongue, Kandi peels herself off away from the bed and sways herself over to her massive wardrobe. Her now firm blemish free yet still thick ass swinging side to side from the motions of her steps.

Opening the door fully to see what clothes/outfit peaks her fancy tonight. Finding a sheer black lace bra and pantie set, a pair of 6 inch red soled louboutins, a knee length dark blood red cocktail dress with a very generous slit up one side to her hip and a tight black leather jacket.

As she slips on the sheer black lace, she can't help but moan a little at how it feels against her skin. Her hands once again running over herself before she smirks and decides to advertise her arrival and intent to the town. Slipping on the leather jacket she walks over to her floor to ceiling mirror and strikes a pose. Posting it out on several anonymous hook up sites and social media with the caption,

Close Approx. of how Kandi looks

"I'm in the city of sin, and I want to sin all over it. Can anybody help me?" making sure to tag her favourite club as her soon-to-be location.

Then quickly ordering herself an uber, she proceeds to put her outfit on in the right order that a lucky someone, or someones will soon find themselves happily reversing. One last check in the mirror as her phone beeps notifying that the uber is right outside. Smiling devilishly to herself, Kandi struts out of her house with her heels clacking as she goes and slinks her way into the back of the car. Making sure to give the driver a very good look at their passenger, as they try not to and fail.

Giving the driver a little wink as they adjust their mirror as the car sets off downtown, Kandi's index finger teasingly running around the plunging neckline of her dress whilst she crosses then recrosses her bare tanned legs but making sure not to go to far so that she reaches her destination, not the emergency room.

But she does offer her driver a tip before she gets out, leaning over and planting her soft pouty lips against their's in a warm kiss, that starts somewhat innocently before she teases them with a little tongue but just as the driver starts to get into it she pulls back,

"I hope that'll keep you occupied til you _cum, _take-me home" she smiles wickedly before exiting the car and strutting away, giving her hips an extra sway because she knows they're watching. Walking past the line to the club's entrance, she greets the regular bouncer warmly and friendly who welcomes her and tells her to have a fun time tonight as he opens the door for her.

"Oh I will sugarr" she purrs, entering her way into the club.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)