More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

Our story begins...

The Transformation

The room around the four players, the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the table, the chairs, and even Damien all disappear. Replaced by an endless white expanse. They float weightless in the white nothingness, the only other thing visible the rapidly orbiting dice moving in a blur around them.

Kirstie is screaming, Conor is crying, Sara and Dan staring at one another in pure terror and bewilderment. None of them had a clue as to what was happening. Their clothes and effects fly from their bodies and disintegrate into the bright void.

They just float there a moment, nude and scared out of their minds, before it happens. Their bodies begin transforming.

Kirstie's beautiful tight young body stretches out. She becomes long and slinky. The skin on her arms and legs and back turn a shadowy black then sprout scales. Her hands and feet become larger and grow claws. Her hair grows long, well past her waist, then braids itself then turns pure black. Her ears grow pointed, horns sprout from the top of her head, a great tail grows from the base of her spine. She screams again, this time with a sharp hiss at the end of it. Black leather armor comes out of the void and begins slapping onto her body, a wicked looking chain whip appears at her side. Dan realizes in horror that Kirstie had just become Lillith Gloomwing, the character she had just created!

And so it goes for all of them. Conor grows enormous breasts. His cock and balls shrink from sight then the gash of a pussy opens up. He gets bigger and wider, muscles showing through his blubbery bulk. Sara leans out, her skin turns a reddish hue. Demonic features reveal themselves. Cloven hooved feet, small horns a the corners of her forehead, strange exotic eyes. Her plain looks replaced by those of a stunning otherworldly creature. Dan's transformation is the least . His skin darkens a few shakes, his hair grows and darkens, he gets taller by an inch and becomes much better looking. None of it is painful though it is horrifying watching the transformation in others and not being able to see what was happening to oneself. As with Kirstie their equipment comes flying in from all directions, attaching to them.

Within a few short minutes physical forms of Dan, Sara, Kirstie, and Conor are no more. Replaced by Olius the Sorcerer, Lexori the Bard, Lillith the Paladin, and Skanky the Barbarian. They continue to look at each other's strange alien faces with horror and confusion. They wail and call to each other in unfamiliar voices, they reach for each other with unfamiliar arms. Then there is another blinding flash.

It is suddenly calm and quiet around them. Sounds slowly begin to filter in. The ground can be felt beneath their feet. Sara had been watching the orbiting dice, she felt certain they were important. She could see them even through the blinding flash. She now notices them as they abruptly stop in their orbit and begin to fade from sight. She gets one last glimpse of them as they shoot out from the group in all directions then disappear completely.

The white void is dimming to some sort of more worldly surrounding. As their stunned eyes adjust they look around.

Where do our adventurers appear?: https://strawpoll.com/x1e3xkhc

(Vote is done.)

Where do our adventurers appear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)