More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by grimbous grimbous

Where do our adventurers appear?

A Goblin Infested Forest

The gentle sounds of an autumnal forest washes in around them, cheerful birdsong and the soft warm wind rustling the drying leaves. The reds, yellows, and oranges of Fall colors come into focus. The four of them stand facing each other, still in the same relation to each other as when they were sitting at the game table what seemed like just a few short minutes ago. The overwhelming fear of the swirling crackling magic and the helpless feeling of floating in a void and the horror watching each other transform subsides; all replaced by a stunned confusion.

They stand there a moment. They stand totally still and are silent. Their eyes searching each other for some meaning or clarity to all of this.

It is Kirstie who breaks first. She falls to her knees, staring down at her scaled clawed hands. Tears begin to flow from her inky black eyes. "Wha...what's happened to me? What'sss happening?" She says in a hissing husky voice. She clutches at her neck. "Oh my....my voice!" She begins to sob, burying her face in those hard scaly hands.

Dan rushes to her, he was also overwhelmed but his concern for his little sister took over. He goes to hug her strange new body but his shoulder and arm jam roughly against her leathery wing. He tries again more carefully. Holding her close he soothes her. "Don't worry Kirstie, we'll figure this out. It's going to be okay." If only he believed that himself.

Conor was looking down at his big fleshy woman's body, his arms held away from his body as if he was afraid to touch himself. He just started repeating in a deep but distinctly feminine voice. "This can't be real...this just can't be real...I'm fuckin trippin..."

Sara was the only one actually taking in their surroundings. She looks left and right, then takes a quick scan along the tree branches. They were in a small clearing in a dense deciduous forest, by the color of the foliage it looked to be mid to late Autumn. It was late in the day judging by the light. They seemed safe enough for the time being. Only then does she look down at herself. Her petite nimble hands with polished sharp nails, her cloven feet, her beautiful silky smooth rose colored skin, and...a smile plays across her full glossy lips as she runs her hands over herself...and a lean healthy sexy Tiefling body. While Sara was as shocked by what just happened as anyone else psychologically she was far more accustomed to escaping to another world through her books and her writing and her active imagination. This time it was for real though!

Kirstie moans. "I'm a monster! What isss happening!? Where are we?"

Dan pats her scaly back. In a smooth suave Spanish accented voice he tries to comfort her. "I'm not sure, we'll figure this out. Maybe...maybe Damien us..." He was grasping at straws.

Just then a screeching scream pierces the air, it had come from no more than a hundred yards away. The four of them look at each other with wide fearful eyes...they weren't alone in this forest!

Conor begins to back away from the direction the sound came from, his fight or flight beginning to kick in.

Sara notices the greatclub on the ground where it had been dropped as they arrived. "Skanky, your club! Take your club!"

Conor nods and picks up the weapon, it felt oddly familiar and comfortable in his calloused grip. Then he looks to the Tiefling. "Wait...what did you just call me?"

She nervously snaps. "Sorry, Conor. I meant to say Conor."

Dan helps Kirstie to her feet. His 'little sister' now towered over him by at least half a foot. Unconsciously she begins waving her tail back and forth.

"What do we do?" Dan wonders aloud.

Sara keeps scanning the bushes, no movement. Another screech echoes through the branches. Was it a woman's voice? Hard to tell.

"Someone m-might be in t-trouble." Conor stammers. His breathing was picking up and he gripped his club tightly.

"We're in trouble!" Whines Kirstie. "I can't deal with this! Let's get out of here!"

They look to one another, their minds racing. They hadn't had time to come to grips with any of this and now there was something else to contend with!?

What are they going to do?: https://strawpoll.com/493k75hx

(Vote is done.)

What are they going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)