More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by grimbous grimbous

What are they going to do?

Lexori sneaks forward

The half-orc grips her greatclub. "If we're not runnin I'm gettin in there!"

Sara holds up her hand. "Wait...wait. I think I can sneak up and see what's going on."

Dan looks at her with both concern and disbelief. "Alone? No, we shouldn't split up." Kirstie nods in agreement with her brother.

Sara responds. "I'm pretty confident I can do this guys." She begins moving, not waiting for anyone to give her the go ahead. "I'll just go take a quick look. I'll be right back."

Before anyone can say another word she has disappeared into the underbrush. The other three look at each other, unsure of what to do. All of them taken by surprise that Sara had acted so decisively given the current confusion.

Sara could feel the adrenalin pumping through her new graceful body. She moved through the woven branches and fallen leaves as swiftly and silently as a fox. She ducked and weaved and bobbed and hustled with almost effortless efficiency and nimbleness. It was like after a lifetime of driving a beat up old clunker she was suddenly in a Bugatti. The snap of a branch under her foot brings her back to reality, reminding her she was still new to this body.

As she moves forward more sounds begin to filter through the shrubs and trees. Gritty nasal voices snorting and laughing, chattering in some unknown language. She slows down, really taking time to choose every step and movement carefully. Getting even closer the muffled cries and whines of a woman can also be heard. A steady grunting accompanies the cries. Sara hoped it wasn't what it sounded like. Carefully and quietly Sara moves up as close as she dares. As she pulls two branches apart she almost dreads what she is about to see.

There in a narrow break in the underbrush was a small encampment. Five nasty looking little humanoid creatures with greenish brown skin, red eyes, long pointed ears, and wide angular faces were in the process of a pretty young blonde half-elf woman, she looked in her early 20's by human standards. One of the creatures was between her legs thrusting into her while another stuffed her dainty little mouth with its foul member. Wait...members! The thing had two cocks, one just above the other! Sara looks around. The other three stood waiting their turn. Each of them were nude though their equipment was nearby for easy access. Each of them were sporting two little dicks with lumpy bulbous knobs, they were filthy and the Sara could smell the nastiness from their exposed crotches from here. Suddenly she realized the goblin fucking the poor girl was likely either doing her vaginally and anally at the same time or had both squeezed into her pussy.

The half-elf's clothes where torn from her slender pale body. Angry red streaks and bruising can be seen where the creatures had treated her roughly. Her little pink nippled titties were streaked from filthy hands. Indeed one of the humanoids grabs a tit and begins licking and sucking hard with a gross grey tongue and lips. The one ravaging her mouth steps back laughing, saying something rude or boastful to the others.

The girl gasps for air. Her tender body jarred up and down in the rough scratching grass. Looking to the sky she calls out in words Sara could understand. "Please gods hear me! Please save me from this fate! Save me...or strike me down now. I don't want to live as Goblin breeding chattel....PLEASE hear me!" The goblin her starts ramming into her with increased verve and is growling and snarling. He was obviously building up to blow his load inside of her. She sobs, tears streaming down her delicate dirt smudged face. "Noooooo..." Another steps up and grabbing them together he roughly rams both his members into her pretty pink mouth. Her cries are cut off. He grips her hair in his stumpy clawed hands and starts thrusting hard and fast, skull fucking the helpless captive. Rude slurping sounds coming from her mouth as she mewled pathetically.

Sara, crouched in the bushes, was stunned at what she was seeing. The brutality of it, the reality of it. She still wasn't sure where she was or what was happening but what was taking place in front of her was both very horrible and very real. She felt compelled to act. Either to help this poor woman or at least get away from here to stop looking at the disgusting sight. Her friends weren't too far away, but they weren't close either. If she didn't act soon that one would surely plant its monstrous seed inside of the young blonde half-elf.

What will Lexori do?: https://strawpoll.com/p9kdcf2x

(Vote is done.)

What will Lexori do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)