More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

The Town Square

I played a thief, and a high level one at that like a normal player. Unlimited Online or UO catered to all players though and so it had a class for the more... vain players. They were called Concubines, they were useless unless they were laying on their back. All their skills and mechanics were focused on sex, they were also incredibly expensive to play. UO had all the base classes for free, but if you wanted a more advanced or rarer class you had to pay to unlock it. Concubines were both rare and very expensive, so almost no one played them, so there as almost no information online about them.

At the center of every city in UO were class houses, they were for training skills and quests. At the center of every square were the houses for the cleric healer, the warrior tank, and the rogue dps. Fanning out from there were houses, graveyards, holes in the ground, and portals for other classes. Using my map I found my way to the Concubine class house.

Moving forward I stopped short of the door suddenly feeling incredibly unsure. Before I could knock the door opened and I froze looking up. Standing inside of the doorway was an older woman smiling down at me. I say older but her body was pure sin, she was wearing some form of bathrobe or cloak made of silk that hugged her body.

"Ah Ash, I have been expecting you please come in," She said. Finding myself unable to resist I moved inside looking around, the whole place looked like a well-appointed mansion. "You may call me Misstress, I am so happy you came," She said smiling back at me as she leads me deeper into the house. Swalling I said "Are there uh... any other people here"

"Sadly no, most are not called to us and those that are, well te only return home a few times a year. We should talk about happier topics though, you are switching to our class?" She asked

"Yeah uh how will that... work?" I ask not sure how to put it

She laughed gently "Your skills will not be lost, they will be transferred into new skills if that is what you mean. Ask for your body, well you will see. When you go through the tutorial your actions will help determine your new skills as will your thoughts and earlier class."

Stopping she opened a door into a large room and waved me in. "I will see you in the morning my dear, but I will give you one hint, sleep naked"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)