More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abusedbyfuta Abusedbyfuta

What's next?

The Swordsman

You grew up a stable hand in a hamlet not far from the local Knights, your immediate ruler, home. Your job was to keep the horses clean, fed and warm in the winter months, and healthy and exercised in the summer.

You grew up strong, stronger than most your age due to your physical tasks and having extra rations that may have been destined to the horses as a treat.

You were taught to ride from a young age, you are a fine rider and can break even the most unruly of horses in eventually.

Given those who you socialised with you were often in contact with the local Knights daughter, Mary. A young beautiful red head, same as her mother. With perky breasts and an amazing ass that was forged from years of horse riding. And a strong lean body honed from years of practicing with a sword and shield. As you grew older you both became good friends.

As it was expected of her Mary was given the finest training available to her in sword and shield combat. Mary would often want to practice and you being a strong opponent, physically at least she liked to practice with you an would teach you what she learned that day after you were released from your duties.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)