More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Abusedbyfuta Abusedbyfuta

What's next?

Training esculates

As you years go by Mary grew into a fine young woman, with an appetite for adventure.

One morning as your tending to the horses she comes to the stables.

'Hey John' she walks in, decked out in full chain mail, a 16th present from here mother.

You look back at her 'Hey Mary'

'You busy?'

'Just a bit but I can work and talk' you say as you carry a bale of hay across the stable. 'Whats's up?'

'I was speaking with my mother and I've decided to start adventuring, I'm 18 now and I want to see more than this patch of land'.

'Mary thats so cool, when you leaving?'

'Well thats whats ive come to talk to you about, Ive spoken to my mother and convinced her to let me take a squire/ assistant with me and I thought you'd be perfect for it'.

'ME???? you ask her

'Yes you silly. Your as good a sword as anyone within the surrounding valleys and we know you well. What do you say wanna come explore the world, see some sights, maybe break some hearts along the way. Or you can stay here and continue to clear out the stables and train the horses. And I mean come on Im like your only friend so you gonna hang out with when I'm gone' she teases you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)