More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by v9 v9

What story do you want to follow?

The Superstar Sportsman worshiped by his fans

Ed ran as if his life depended on it, he dodged as someone tried to lash out at him, another tried to tackle him but he was simply too fast and skillful for his assailants to catch. He was able anticipate their moves, turning this was and that until he saw his split second opportunity then deftly struck the ball sending it past the keeper to score the winning goal. He turned to celebrate with his teammates as most of the 60,000 strong crowd roared their approval, their adoration for one of the greatest players in the world washed over him as they changed his name and he loved every second of it.
Once again he was man of match, his record was almost unequaled as he dominated his would be peers on and off the park. He was a national hero for his on pitch exploits and a legend off the park, the papers took delight in reporting every indiscretion they found out about and made up what they thought would sell papers.

Ed didn't care, every news story about him built his brand and reputation almost as much as scoring goals did. Some people are born lucky and Ed was one of them, naturally good looking, talented and articulate he appealed to all ages and classes. The cheeky chap with a glint in his eye and confident smirk yet still a heart of gold, he played the character the public demanded. Arguably the only downside was his lack of privacy but he was more than happy to give it up for 500,000Euros a week and his poster plastered on teenagers walls across continents.

When the match ended he swapped shirts with one of the opposition as an excuse to show off his physique and walked round the edge of the pitch to cheer on the fans. They loved every moment of it almost as much as he did. Eventually he came off the pitch, did a few TV and radio interviews and then had a quick chat with his manager who congratulated him for essentially winning the game with his brilliance.

After he'd showered some of his teammates invited him to a post game party at Chad's house to celebrate another victory. He wondered whether to join them or do his own thing.

Does he join his teammates?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)