More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deadedge Deadedge

And so...

The Start of the Journey

The monk had to lean against the craggy rock face at the base of the mountain to catch his breath. He should have taken a horse before leaving the temple. And possibly not have had that second helping of stew before setting out on his journey. It had been mostly tasteless and rather watery for a stew, but it was nourishing and he thought he would need the energy. Now he just needed to relieve his full bladder. Out in the serenity of nature Tang Sanzang felt at ease, more so than he did in villages or towns. The only place that had other people around that he didn't mind was the temple, and mainly because there were only men there. Just other bald, shuffling monks. No nubile young maidens like there were prancing around the towns, those pretty things now stuck in the young monk's memory. Tang preferred to be alone. Meditating was his favourite way to pass the time and also helped him keep his hands off himself. He took out his not quite flaccid member, wandering thoughts still with the chesty vegetable grower he had bought carrots from earlier in the morning. He watered a small shrub by the foot of the mountain, sighing the tension out of his shoulders.

"Nice cock," came a gravelled voice from next to the head he was hitting. The monk cried out, stumbling backwards, losing control of his spray like a hose slipping from his grip. He struck the face of the voice with his stream before falling onto his ass and managed to only wet his own sandals a little bit. The literally stony expression sticking out from base of the mountain opened its eyes, warm urine dripping grossly off its chin. A thick arm of stone moved and it wiped a hand with long large fingers over its face. The thing looked like a statue of the upper body of some kind of overgrown ape, carved from the stone and jutting out of the mountain. It was covered in centuries of vines and mossy growth and was only really noticeable now because it was moving and alive. When the hand shook away the wet droplets it threw chunks of stone and dirt away too. More rock dropped off its face and the monk saw that it actually was some kind of hairy monkey beast that had spoken to him. It wore a scowl and regarded him with what Tang thought was probably fairly earned disdain on his part. "You're him then?" asked the monkey in the mountain. His fur was brown, matted and dirty from how long he had been buried here. "The one who has come to free me from this prison?"

The monk blinked at the prisoner, seeing that this demonic thing's lower half was somehow merged to the great Five Finger Mountain which was the first pitstop on his journey. It dawned on him now that the description Guanyin, the Goddess of Mercy, had given him was more literal than he realised. He had expected he would need to climb down into a dark dank cave of some sort to find his first disciple who was "trapped under the mountain". He saw now that this creature was literally trapped under the weight of this towering landmark.

"You... you're to be my disciple?" questioned the monk uncertainly, slowly getting to his feet. The monkey didn't answer and seemed a little distracted.

"Are you going to put that thing away or feed me some sausage?" it asked with a hungry grin, gesturing up at the exposed monk. Still a bit slow and confused by everything Tang glanced down at himself and realised he still had his cock out, yelped and hurriedly tried to stuff it back into his robes. "Awww..." sighed the beast in disappointment. The monk tried to ignore that and looked back down to the creature.

"So you are-" he began but was interrupted by the monster banging its fists against the mountain.

"Yes! I am the Great Sage Equal of Heaven!" it boomed, thick arms suddenly bulging with muscle and hair, its chest puffed up and rippled with strength. "The Grandly Endowed Ruler of the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit, and the Water Curtained Cave! The Handsome Monkey King Sun Wukong!" The earth shuddered, leaves and small loosened stones raining down around the monk then finally settling. The Monkey King kept his proud pose despite his head being three feet from the floor, fists held powerfully in the air.

"I see..." said Tang quietly, then offering a polite clap. "I am Tang Sanzang, humble monk of the Haa Dong Monastery, charged with the quest to retrieve the Xutras from the West."

"Yes yes, quite impressive also," said Sun Wukong, though he obviously had very little interest the monk's introduction. "So you shall free me from this prison yes? How will you do so? With your great strength? You shall split the mountain in two with a single strike? Perhaps you have the power to move earth itself and will make the Five Fingers crumble with a simple thought, hmm?" The monkey was eager to see what impressive feats this thin man he was meant to call master would show him, aware that looks could deceive, but the monk only swallowed nervously.

"I... er... do not possess such abilities," he confessed sheepishly. "I thought perhaps you may have been bound by rope or chain? I brought a small knife and a set of lock picks that-" The mountainside shuddered with incredulity.

"What? You're really just a humble monk?" shouted the beast, hairs bristling and fangs bared. "You have no special powers or hidden- wait... " The monkey then spotted a golden bracelet on the man's wrist under the sleeve and his mind began to whirr. His big ears twitched, thoughts coalescing and brightening his eyes. "You're him! You're the Golden Cicada aren't you?" At this the monk gulped, realising his secret lineage was more well known to the world than he had hoped. If a monkey that had been imprisoned away in some lost mountain for 500 years knew about him then the rest of the thirsty demons of the world surely did too. Tang Sanzang was not some ordinary monk. He was the reincarnation of Buddha's most dear disciple, Golden Cicada, not that the monk remembered any of his past time in Nirvana. Now a mortal he possessed what was called the Godly Seed, a substance so powerful that if any creature were to ingest or otherwise absorb it they would gain such great strength and power they could very well overthrow the Heavenly Kingdom itself. They would need a few "doses" to gain this power permanently though, and there was really only one way to get it... "You are him, yes... the one and the same," breathed the monkey, his golden eyes glowing orange as he inspected the monk with his supernatural sight. He licked his lips with a thick, rough looking tongue. "Just one... one load of your cum should be enough to allow me the strength to break free from this cursed mountain."

The monk considered the monkey beast with dread, colour draining from his face as he came to the same realisation. It appeared to really be the only way to free the beast from the mountain since he had nothing else to offer. But seeing this hairy, monstrous, and more importantly plainly male thing glaring at him hungrily he remained flaccid and quite frankly frightened. He wouldn't be able to offer up his... seed like this even if he wanted to.

"That... may be the only way but I don't think I can. I... no offense, but I'm not-" he started, stammering and wondering if he could maybe rush back to the village and perhaps find that lovely lady he had bought carrots from to help.

"Ohhhhohoho," laughed the monkey demon. "I see I see. You see a monkey man before you so you can't get it up." Sun nodded understandingly. Then he started to shake his head and growled, his whole body vibrating and blurring. The monk took a step back, staring with mouth agape as he watched the large shape of the beast begin to shrink. Its arms and waist were slimming. The chest was changing shape. The low tremoring growl altered in pitch and took on a decidedly feminine quality. The blurry figure's silhouette shifted with that same womanly essence and suddenly the monk was looking at a different Sun Wukong... steam or smoke rising from this incredible form. This one had softer features, larger eyes, longer eyelashes and fuller, pinker lips on its wide mouth. It was still muscular, arms thinner than before but still obvious with strength, the rough hair all over its body now smoother and silkier looking. And of course... the bare chest now bared breasts... perfect and supple looking, light brown nipples stiff and mouth watering. The Handsome Monkey King was now a Beautiful Monkey Queen.

"You're a... woman?" said the monk finally, tightening his slack jaw again. The monkey girl giggled, causing her perky tits to bounce with intention.

"I am an ape borne of a stone egg," explained Sun, her voice now softer but still with a hint of deviousness to it. "My gender is as fluid as my tastes. I could take on whichever form of myself, and ones in between, before I even learned the 72 Transformation of the Gods." She was running her now smaller hands and more slender, delicate fingers over her smooth, mostly hairless torso as she went on. "But if it works better for you to refer to me as a woman in this form then please do. Now," she said, slicking her lips to reveal her long, wet, pink tongue. "Shall we see about freeing the rest of me from this big heavy mountain?"

The monk gulped, looking upon this pouting naked ape and feeling his blood flow and his imagination flourish. The rest of her?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)