More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by InfernoCrossX InfernoCrossX

Which story do you want to read?

The Spectacular Spider-Zack

It was 10am on November 1st when one Zachary Bishop woke up in an unfamiliar overly large bed while also being naked. He looked around the room he was in and saw clothes flung all over the room. Specifically, he saw a Spider-Man costume on a dresser, a white shirt with a Spider-Man logo on a chair, a black skin-tight suit spread across the ground, and a white, black, and pink Spider-Gwen costume on a closet door. His thoughts on where he was got cut short by the movement of someone in the bed. Zack turned to his right and was met with a face full of wavy red hair. The owner of said hair had her right arm draped over Zack's chest. The person in question was Chloe McRose, Zack's girlfriend The two have been dating ever since the summer, having gotten together after a trip to one of their friends cabin's. Speaking of said friend, Zack felt two very large objects press into his side.

Zack looked over to the left to see the large breasts of the hottest girl at Azure Rocks High School pressing into his left side. Heather Ravers, a woman who could be considered a goddess at this point, slept quietly as she snuggled into Zack's side. Her dark brown hair looked as perfect as ever Zack thought to himself. Zack would have continued to admire the red-head to his right and brunette to his left if he hadn't remembered the last person who was also in the bed.

Sprawled across the space near the edge of the bed was a petite blonde with medium-sized breasts. Her golden hair was laid out across the bed as she slept. The lady in question was the ever beautiful Ashley Woodsen. Like the other three in the bed, she to wore nothing to cover her body up.

After seeing Ashley, Zack fully remembered the events that transpired last night. The pre-party gathering he had with his friends, the Halloween Costume party at Sharon's house, everything that happened at the party, the post party get-together at Heather's house, and finally the event that led to where he was now.

As Zack was deep in thought, the red-head to his right slowly opened her eyes and smiled at her boyfriend. She quickly kissed him on the cheek to let him know she was awake.

Zack looked at Chloe once more and spoke. "Good Morning to you as well." Zack said with a grin as he then pulled Chloe in too a quick peck on the lips. The quick movement made Heather and Ashley both wake up and look at the couple. Slowly they too remember what had happened last night. Heather had a wicked grin on her face, and Ashley blushed a deep red color. Zack turned to the other two who had just risen and smiled. He then asked the three women a very important question.

"So, was this a one time thing?"

However, before we get to there answers, we have to do something else. We have to rewind the clock to a week earlier. A time in which Zack Bishop would have never thought he would end up in bed with three of the hottest girls he knew.

Author Notes: Well, as a longtime reader of At The Cabin and its multitude of threads, I finally decided to start a short story to see how I could do. This is my first time ever writing a story, so criticism on my writing is encouraged, good and bad. Writing a story is a lot different from essays for school afterall. Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and thank you for giving my thread a read.

One Week Ago

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)