More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What system do you create?

The Sims 4: The Horny Edition

(Author's Note: I have recently discovered WickedWhims, a popular adult mod for the Sims 4. Future inspirations may draw from this mod.)

You draw in the coding for a particular popular god sim that was especially enjoyable to many in the real world. The Sims franchise is a long running title, with 4 major releases and a humongously large selection of expansion content. The premise involved guiding Sims, virtual depictions of actual human beings, down a simple but complex simulation of modern life. Entire life cycles zoom past in a matter of hours, with each passing minute meticulously planned out to allow for the option to either progress positively or negatively, with the outcome being entirely dependent on the player's every passing whim. Either way, there is no actual method to win or lose the game, except perhaps losing Sims to or other unfortunate circumstances. As emergent games go, the Sims franchise is the current pinnacle of life simulation gaming, immensely unique in comparison to other god sims. Once, you had felt that despite the multitude of options available to customize your games, there was simply not enough content in the originals to suit your tastes, so with the empty system before you, you decide to make a version of the latest game that was far more your speed. You decide to leave most of the base game rules to its own devices. However, there will be far more explicitly sexual content in the game, with some very radical changes to some key concepts:

  1. ) The standard WooHoo options on beds, bushes and changing cubicles appeared far too tame. The actual act of fucking each other's brains out should be far dirtier and raw. Sims can now suck, fuck and cum like real human beings would in reality, anywhere they can with very little depletion of their Energy meter. Various actions and events can also affect some other meters and moodlets. A high Fitness skill allows for more advanced sex options at certain locations.
  2. ) Normally, the game's social dynamic of conservative monogamous relations was critical in keeping the game as uncontroversial as possible. Now, Sim society would willingly and openly accept sexual relations of any kind, including and extramarital affairs. This also includes the abolishment of most taboos in reality such as public sex and other fetishes. Various objects, customization sliders, clothing, personalities, traits, careers, events, TV shows, life rewards and moodlets have been added to reflect this new hypersexual culture. There is also an extra trait slot exclusively available to determine what sex act, situation or fetish a Sim enjoys the most.
  3. ) Sims now have a Horny meter they must satisfy regularly. Performing sexual acts raise the meter and the Sim can get Depressed if the meter gets too low. This meter can drop quite quickly if the Sim can hear or see someone performing a sexual act if they had not recently done it themselves. Furthermore, the Horny and Very Horny moodlet has been added, increasing the chances of the Sim either masturbating or agreeing to sex. These moodlets also improve the Horny meter faster while fucking. Depending on the traits given to each Sim, they will behave very differently from a vanilla game.
  4. ) Sim relationships now include a Sex Partner relationship meter. Higher relationships significantly increase the frequency of sexual acceptance to perform various acts. A maxed out meter makes the two Sims 'Fuck Buddies'. At various stages of the meter, more interaction options will be unlocked.
  5. ) Skills now include a Sex skill, which measures how skilled a Sim is at any sexual act and is improved by repeatedly performing any sex act and researching techniques (up to skill rank 3. There is no way to read your way to become a sex god in your game.). A Sim will always enjoy sex of any kind, but those with high Sex skill can cause a number of effects. First, they will refill Horniness, Fun and Sex partner relationship meters faster for both themselves and their partner. Secondly, they and their partners will cum harder and more frequently, causing the positive 'Came Hard' moodlet. Finally, they will have a chance of making their partners 'Sex Crazy', a 3 in game day moodlet that will make them want to perform sexual acts more often.
  6. ) Since the game is no longer family friendly, children and child care mechanics have been altered significantly. As with the core game, pregnancies only happens by choice, even if the woman get creampied repeatedly. When pregnant women go into labor, an ambulance arrives to take them to a hospital. Newborns are immediately vacated to foster care outside of the neighborhood (assuming this place to be the original family friendly game, which ironically could explain the semi nonsensical adoption services) until they reach Teenage in game years, upon which they either return to their family household or are left to set up as a new family in the family selection folder. Parents will have the option to genetically modify their kids by paying a lot of money.
  7. ) Finally, players get the chance to directly influence what kind of neighborhood they will be introducing their families to, with options split into special rules and behaviors beyond what the new game allows. For example, a player may want the neighborhood to enforce sex slavery, or even fill all empty family slots with black men endowed with giant cocks. The possibilities at this stage become almost entirely endless.

With the changes complete, you inspect your handiwork to see if it was indeed what you had envisioned to create. Once the new system was live, you are transported to the classic welcome screen, the familiar upbeat jingle of the original game's main theme blaring in the background. The immediate difference you spot is the silhouette of a woman on her knees while sucking off a man behind the innocent looking blue and green title, and you could feel the horny enthusiasm of new players rushing into the game as soon as it came online.

What would you like to experience first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)