More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Teamx Teamx

next?

The Shower

"Back to back animal attacks? In this town? What the hell?" Shelby looked at the first person to come in. "Ok, Lindsey Edwards, 23, was found outside by her boyfriend. She was outside on her porch smoking and when she didn't come in after awhile he saw her laying on the ground with two puncture marks on her wrist. She's conscious but in shock and hasn't really communicated. Bleeding is mostly stopped. Some blood was found on her clothes and face. Number two is Robert Saunders, 47. Neighbors saw some animal or creature on top of him. Called police. Police scared off whatever it was. Massive blood loss. Two puncture marks on the neck."

Dr. Rollins looks around. "Has anyone seen Alexis?" Another nurse speaks up. "She's still in the bathroom getting changed into another pair of scrubs. She might be showering. She was covered in blood."

"*ER Showers**

Alexis took the last of her bloodied scrubs off and prepared to step in the shower.. This was the worst thing to happen to her in her short nursing career. She's had patients grab her ass. A homeless man almost urinated on her but she was never been covered with blood before. She got most of it off with using a washcloth at a sink but she still feels gross. She thinks she swallowed at least some of it. Alexis was told that they will test the blood to make sure there was no diseases or anything. As she was about to turn the water on she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She thought she saw something flash. Alexis walked up to the mirror, feeling warm and flush. She looked at her naked body. She knew she was attractive but seeing her naked body with blood in various spots started to turn her on for reasons unknown to her. She had decent sized breasts for her medium frame. Alexis saw her nipples were erect and she touched them, surprised at the shockwaves produced by her touch. Watching her touching herself multiplied Alexis' horniess. Thoughts of her boyfriend fucking her the night before made Alexis touch her moist pussy. She looked at herself in the mirror and she felt something in her head, talking to her. "Rub your clit Alexxxxxxis". Not seeing any reason not to, Alexis complied and was rewarded with pleasure. She took her other hand to her breast and brought it to her mouth and licked the blood off the nipple. Instead of being grossed out it tasted like sugar and Alexis was compelled to taste more. She used her wet finger to touch the various blood spattered parts of her body and suck on her fingers.

Alexis moaned with one hand in her mouth and the other hand stroking her clit. Watching herself do all of this in the mirror made her more hot than she's ever been. Alexis felt the presence in her mind, telling her to cum. To cum and join. Seeing her eyes start to glow red did not freak her out. Alexis knew that tasting the blood was changing her but she needed to cum to trigger it. Various random sexual images and fantasies flashed in her mind. Sucking her boyfriend's cock. Sucking that cock while his roommate was fucking her in the ass. Making out with her friends at a teenage slumber party. One of her friends at the party taking it further and ate her pussy when everyone else was asleep. Visions of Shelby sucking on her nipple.

It was all too much as she gripped the bathroom sink with one hand while her other hand made her cum. Alexis felt everything go dark after the orgasm . Alexis composed herself. Ran some water and splashed her face. Looking up in the mirror Alexis saw.....

what does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)