More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drawn54 Drawn54

Which universe has the virus made it's way to?

The Real World

"Finally, I'm free. I'm free!" A disheveled man with incredibly shaggy hair and the appearance that he hasn't showered in days stepped out of the metal capsule and into the world. Mark sighed, realizing that this world was just like his old world before the apocalypse.

Years ago, a virus flooded the world with its duplication abilities. As it spread faster than the world could deal with, the effects of overpopulation started to rear their ugly heads. There was hardly any living space, and food started to become scarce. The government suggested killing the clones, but with no one truly knowing who was a clone and who was the original, war quickly broke out.

It wasn't long until the place had became a wasteland. Luckily Mark knew a scientist by the name of Dr. Menon. She was a genius inventor, and after years of work finally made a device that can cross dimensions. Not wanting the human race to die, she got herself, Mark, and seven others to each ride in a pod to a dimension she picked.

The plan was clearly a success, but it seemed like everyone landed quite far away from each other. And unknown to any of them, they all carried a strain of the virus, just waiting to be activated.

Who are we following on this journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)