More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

The Pear Upgrade

After looking through a couple chips,"Alright, I'd like to try the Pear Upgrade." Samus said to the AI. With a small electronic beeping noise the computer dropped the chip from a tube into a small nearby container. Samus was curious about what something called the "Pear Upgrade" would do, make her skin green? Give her a 'pair' of wings? She took the chip from the container and saw that it was meant for the slot on the neck of her skin tight suit and plugged it in, the slot locking it in afterwards.

A warmth began to spread through Samus' lower body, sending a strange feeling throughout that Samus simply couldn't put her finger on. Samus threw her hands downwards as the strange feeling turned into a strangeer grinding feeling in her groin. Samus felt her hips swelling and widening, she soon looked down to see that her hips seemed to be moving apart! Her hips cracked as they slid apart, an odd sensation to Samus as they approached the width of her shoulders, and then passed it, giving Samus an pear-shaped figure. After that, Samus noticed that her rear end felt… Fuller than usual, and looked around to see that expanding too! Every second that passed more and more ass came into being, her previously toned behind disappearing with a heavy, soft clap of her new twin cheeks. Her normally slim ass continued growing in size and volume, flesh spilling outwards and swelling to look like someone had attached two small melons to her rear, each cheek a bit bigger than her head. Not too unrealistic but certainly model worthy, she'd be right at home in a strip club or ass-centric intergalactic porn.

Samus let out a small gasp as she began to sway backwards, her centre of gravity off as she toppled onto her newly padded ass, and rather than feeling any pain, felt merely a small thwap from the impact and the wave of jiggle that came from it. She pulled herself back up and walked over to a mirror, her hips giving her a large sway, accompanied by copious amounts of jiggling and bouncing. Samus looked into a nearby mirror, turning as she took a look at her extremely thick self in a rather salacious, ass displaying pose.

How did she feel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)