More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which page would you like to look at next?

The Over Deities

AO and Om have been building universes and Pantheons for longer than anyone now alive can remember, and they are quite good at it. Look bellow for more information.

AO: AO's form is typically that of a human like being, larger than any thing else in the vicinity, with six arms, white robes, and a brightly shining light where his/her face should be: s/he represents the concepts of Creation, Preservation, and Destruction. He is the 'father' of the pantheon, even though s/he is both male and female and neither as well, and his/her judgment tends to be harsher than his/her partner Om. AO's Symbol is the Trishrike, which matches exactly the open space in his partner Om's symbol, it's colors Blue, Red, Yellow, and White, each inserted into the space where it matches neither of the other colors it would border and white in the center, combining them all.

Om: Om is the mother of the entire pantheon, and takes the form of a gigantic sea turtle. Om represents the forces of Creation, Order, and Balance. Her symbol is the Mitsu Tamoa of Yin, Yang, and Rang, like so:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/ParsonJohanas/NB2S/b8be1e3d-7705-4ccd-b011-f625f9570f23_zpshkvyu4jp.jpg

(Yellow for Yang or Order, Blue for Yin or Creation, Red for Rang or Balance, and rotating 'sunways' for positive progression and eternal power.)

Om is not as judgmental and wrathful as her partner AO, and is inclined to help her children where and when she can.

Which Page Would You Like to Look At Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)