More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

Which story/character do you follow?

The Nintendo Clothes Thief

A shadowy figure walks into Princess Peach private chamber, where the Princess sleep deeply. The figure comes closer to her, and watches her, but it didn’t make any harm to her. Instead, it walks over Peach’s closet and grabs all her clothes, putting them in a bag. Then, it takes all her bras, panties, stockings, and shoes, to finally take off Peach’s pajamas (making it very slowly and carefully to not wake the Princess) and leave her chambers.

<The next morning>

(Across all Mushroom Kingdom it can be heard Peach’s horror scream. Toadette is the first to come to the Princess aid.)

Toadette: - My lady, what happened?

Toadette is surprised and a little embarrassed to find the Princess standing there, totally naked, in her birthday suit.

Princess Peach: - (trembling) Someone stole all my clothes…

(In that moment, both of them heard the Toad guards coming to the Princess chambers. Toadette rushes outside to secure the guards that Princess is unharmed, but also to stop the guards to see their Princess in all her naked glory. In that moment, Peach receives a call from Princess Zelda)

Princess Peach: - Zelda, you will not believe what happened to me…

Princess Zelda: - Someone stole your all your clothes?

Princess Peach: - Yes, how do you know about that?

Princess Zelda: - Because someone stole my clothes. I‘ve already speaked with Daisy, Samus, Rosalina and WT, and all lose their clothes too. Someone planned to steal all our clothes, but who did it and for what?

Princess Peach: - Well, that’s something that we have to find out…

How they find out who and why someone stole all of their clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)