More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

The Mothers Dungon

"I am telling you it is full of nothing but whores and treasure" You hear a warrior at another table say slamming his tankard down. "Bullshit, dungeons don't have whores," His friend says leaning in close. "I am telling you it's true, just like a normal dungeon there are safe rooms after every floor. Except in this dungeon, they are bars full of whores and treasure. I heard the further you go down the better it gets too, but no one has made it past level three so far." His friends look skeptical and looking on from my table I can see why the guy doesn't quite have an air of.... credibility. "The best part is... just like a normal dungeon when you clear a floor you can instantly skip to that floors saferoom."

"Then smart guy why aren't you balls deep in a whore on a pile of gold," His friend says and they all laugh. Once they quite down though the guy leans in and says "Where do you think I've been for the last week. I got to floor one, but I want to go deeper." There is a long pause until one of them just says "Bullshit" again and this time it hangs in the air. The man looks frantic for a moment before a woman at the table puts down her drink wipes her mouth and just says "It's true, all of it". The entire bar is listening at this point but one of them men chokes out "But I thought you didn't like..." and the woman just smiles. "Woman or whores, you mean?" She says with a good-natured smile "I don't although some of them definitely made me question that. No, what our friend here failed to mention is that there are more... female-oriented pleasures. Besides of course the gold piles"

That does it... I stand up to adjust my armor and pay my tab before heading out the door. The Mothers Dungeon is only rated a level 1 dungeon but everyone knew that was kind of a lie. The difficulty spike inside was rumored to be insane with one of the highest wipe rates in UO. It only showed up a few weeks ago and almost no one was talking about it, what people were saying though... well it was enough to get me interested.

The dungeon is deep inside one of the capital cities of the game with an unassuming entrance that looked old fashion ever for UO. Finding the matchmaking plate I press my hand and pull up the looking for group menu and start.

What do you put down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)