More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eventually1996 Eventually1996

What's next?

The Mind Bending Scroll: Suki

Suki often looks at her reflection in the water wondering what other people saw when they looked at her. Did they see her as she saw herself? As an amazing female warrior who has dedicated her life to making the world a little bit better one fight at a time? Or did they see her beautiful face and think of nothing more than the physical?

She and the other Kioshi Warriors had trained her entire life dedicated to keeping piece in times of war. But during these times of piece, the Kioshi Warriors purpose has been called into question.

Do to the new trading agreements between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom. The economy of the distance island of Kioshi has taken a huge hit. It was funny really, the isolation that first saved the island will be it’s downfall.

Well at least these were her thoughts before she stumbled upon her true calling.

Seedy Merchants Pier

Currently, Suki can be seen walking alone through the market wearing her uniform. Due to the current situation of her homeland, she and the rest of the Kioshi Warriors was stuck doing odd jobs throughout the Earth Kingdom.

With the high hopes of earning 500 gold coins, the results were disappointing. Being the leader and the most trusted member of the group. Suki was in charge of bringing the money back to her village.

Currently she has a little over 200 gold pieces. But as of right now she in this place hoping to sell some personal belongings.

“Every copper I earn is a copper my people gain” she said to herself.

While strolling she noticed the perverse gazes from the men and the jealous leers from the few women. She was no stranger to this treatment. Even back home she was a exceptional beauty. So she can only imagine how she looked to others in a place like this.

“Earth Nation! Fire Nation! Water Nation! So long as bargains are your inclination, you're welcome here!” A shady looking man says as his eyes gazes upon Suki’s attire.

“Don't be shy, little lady, come on by!” He says when running up to her. “Oh! You there, I can see from your clothing that you're a world-traveling type. Perhaps I can interest you in some exotic curios?”

“Sure! What are curios?” Suki asked sincerely.

“I'm not entirely sure. But we got 'em!” He said right before shoving her into the bout.

Pirate Ship

“WHAT YOU WANT 5 PIECES OF GOLD FOR THIS CRAP! I DONT CARE WHOSE SON YOU ARE” the pirate captain yelled.

“Hey this was once the personal belonging of Fire Lord Kozu” a Fire Nation native says but even he didn’t believe what he was saying.

“IT’S A POEM! YOU SIMPLETON! IT’S NOT EVEN WORTH THE PAPER IT IS WRITTEN ON” the Captain continues to yell.

Due to unexplained fire and burning of his family summer home. Chan was disowned by his father until he was able to pay back for everything his ‘friends’ broke.

“I’ll give you 5 coppers for the scroll finale offer” the Pirate Captain said.

“Deal” Chan says in distress.

When entering Suki the ship, her eyes unintentionally locked eyes with Chan’s.

“Well hello there gorgeous. The names Chan, are you free tonight” Chan says not even hiding his attentions.

“HEY STOP BOTHERING MY CUSTOMERS” the Pirate Captain yelled witch cause the boy to run.

After ignoring that creep Suki immediately noticed it was a scroll originally from the Fire Nation. And not just any scroll but a type of scroll that was used for hidden messages.

“Pardon me” Suki says with a serious voice.

After a quick gaze the Pirate Captain could already tell who she was.

“What the hell are you doing here” the Pirate Captain says accusingly.

“I’m here in hopes of selling some goods” Suki says without showing any weakness.

“Sorry but we are no longer in the business of buying” he explained.

“What about trading” Suki says as she showing of her earrings.

“And what are you hoping to get with these mere trinkets” he clearly wanted to make a profit.

“Well I never seen real Fire Nation calligraphy” she says while pointing at the scroll.

Being the seasoned entrepreneur that he was the Captain could tell something was not right. But he didn’t care money is money.

“Can I take a quick look at it” Suki says sweetly.

“Sure” he said hesitantly all the while not taking his eyes of her.

With that she immediately snatched the scroll and open it to gaze what’s inside.

“Oh wow I never seen such details before” Suki says pretending to like it.

“So do we have a deal” the Pirate Captain says.

“Yes we do” Suki says as she quickly goes away.

It didn’t took long for Suki to get far away from that ship as possible. Currently she was in the outskirts of town. Away from any body.

“Ok let’s see what secrets you hold” Suki says to herself.

Suki didn’t know much about these secret messages. But she knew it had to be in the nearest source of light in order to read its hidden secrets.

When she placed the scroll next to the bonfire. But she didn’t knew was the secret was in plan sight. As she saw the letters to glow next to the fire.

When seeing this Suki unconsciously spoken the letters out loud.

“For when a maiden gazes to close to the light.”

“She shall look no further and sleep as though it was the night.”

“Accept your fate now, relinquish your might.”

“Do what is right, give into the fire “

“And rejoice when pursuing a woman’s true desire”

By the time Suki finished reading the scroll. She understood the true meaning of it. This led to her unknowingly looked into empty space and shed a single tear.

“I now know the truth” she says closing her eyes as she came to her realization.

“I just pray to the Spirits that I’m not too late” Suki says to herself as she noticed that it was already dusk.

Later That Night

Ever since the war ended Chan had nothing but misfortune after misfortune. He lost his home, family, friends and his money.

It was the first of the month and in hopes of paying rent. He sold a precious family heirloom for mere 5 coppers. Not only that he owes money to The Agni Kai Triads. And what’s worse it’s has been years since he’s gotten laid.

“Hey Chan” his neighbor says.

“Be quiet if the landlord finds out I’m here with out his rent he’ll kick me out” Chan explained.

“Don’t worry about it” the landlord says nonchalantly.

“What! Really!” A glimmer of hope.

“I already took your belongings as payment so don’t worry about it” he says right before laughing.

To angry to say anything Chan just went upstairs to his room. An empty room. A cold room. Alone.

Chan’s Room

But once he opened the door he saw something completely unexpected.

“Well~ hello~ there~ gorgeous~“ A voice says playfully.

Huh?¿” Chad ummm says.

“The names Suki, are you free tonight” She says introducing herself with the same pickup line he used on her.

Currently Suki can be seen standing proudly in front of Chad. With her head held high and hands resting upon her hips. She was clearly not bothered by her current situation.

Unable to comprehend Chan’s body subconscious acted on his own. With his jaw now on the floor, his face became completely red at what he was seeing.

Even without her makeup she demonstrated herself as a natural beauty. It was obvious to him she was the woman from this afternoon. She even used the same cheesy pickup line he use every time he sees a pretty face.

But the reason why he was so tongue tied was the fact that the girl now dubbed Suki, was currently in his room. COMPLETELY NAKED.

“So can I proudly assume that you are enjoying the newest Kioshi Warriors fighting technique. I call it The Naked Woman” Suki says as she was proudly showing herself to the man.

After what felt like a minute Chan realize what he was seeing.

Unable to talk in complete sentences Chan simply stated simple small words.

“How…?” Chad said while pointing at the window.

“How did I get to third floor without anyone noticing? Please, I am the leader of the Kioshi Warrior, a woman of many talents" she says empathizing her womanhood.

"When...?" even though it was unfinished he managed to make his point across.

"When did I do this? I first arrived almost an 30 minutes before you came" Suki not caring about the details.

"Where...?" Chan says pointing at her(ass).

"Where are my clothes? I left them and the rest of my belongings at the inn I'm staying on the other side of the village" Suki says innocently.

“Who...?”

"Who am I? Like I said before I’m Suki, but if you take my offer…I’m yours" Suki says the last part with passion.

“What...?" Chad says gesturing his room.

“What offer? Well I heard that you owe some money to the triads” Suki says as walks to the corner of the room wanting an excuse to show off her (ass)ets.

Unable to look away Chan continues to drool.

“So I have a proposition, if you give me what I want I’ll give what you want” Suki says as she shows him a box with 100 pieces of gold coins.

"Why" Chan says plan and simple.

"Why?" She gave him a blank look repeating as if it were the stupidest question ever said.

“It’s simple really” Suki says as she lay down on a carefully place blanket and place two candles next to her.

“It’s because…I am a woman” Suki admittedly says as she held a rose.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6125188

As if she had staring at a long lost lover instead. The woman he tried to hit on was now laying completely naked in his room. Presenting her ass if she were a wild animal in heat. She even gave an eager seductive yet playful look in her eyes. All the while biting a single red rose just waiting in anticipation.

“Ok enough with flirtation, if you smack my ass in the next 30 seconds I’ll add another 100 gold coins” Suki gave her final offer.

“DEAL” Chan says eagerly.

Earth nation, Fire nation, Water nation, As long it’s a man who gives into his temptation they are more then welcome” Suki thought as she gave into her desire.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)