More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Joseph Nantz Joseph Nantz

What happens to the doctor?

The Master's Dalek Plan

The Master was bundling the Doctor into a glass cage.

"I've been working on this plan so long. Do you know how long it took to ingratiate myself into the royal family?"

She stared at him in silence. He wasn't worth talking to at the moment.

"I mean I thought I'd just hop back in time and kidnap Rasputin, but it turns out no one knew anything about him. So I went back a little further and had to become Rasputin myself. I've been hanging out here for decades!"

He looked at her face for approval, but saw only cold fury. His face fell as his hearts sank.

"You never listen." He growled as he pushed her against the back of the cage. "I always wait for you. Hundreds of years of my life dedicated to you and you still won't give me the time of day. But that's all gonna change real soon. We're gonna be spending a lot of time together."

He backed out of the cage and closed the door, then walked over to the other one and stepped in himself.

" Regeneration, Doctor. To you to Regenerate... into me!"

For the first time, the Doctor's face contorted in fear as she realised what was happening. But only too late. A light burst down from the ceiling into the device, and her body started to blaze with a furious glow as she yelled "Yaz!", knowing there was no way her closest and dearest companion could arrive in time to save her.

The fizzing and bursting of energy continued, filling out the whole container and blocking the view from any onlookers. The Daleks and Cybermen the Master had assembled looked to each other in confusion as the Master, in his own cage, contorted and then slumped over, seemingly drained.

Eventually, the light died down, revealing that the figure in the cage looked identical to how she did moments before, but standing differently, with a smirk on her face.

The door opened and she stepped out of the cage, looking around at her assembled armies before proclaiming

"The Master... Victorious!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)