More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nick369 nick369

What's next?

The Mary-Sue of Maryland: Bulging Sister Needs Some Help.

The worst part of Lily’s great transformation had been, in many ways, the loss of his big brother role.

Not that he would ever wish for his sister to return to her sickly state, but he couldn’t deny the intense sense of duty when it came to helping his sis. Grabbing things off the highest shelf, getting her the TV remote when she was on the couch, setting things up on her smart phone, all were things which caused the sweetest thanks he had ever heard.

Now though, there wasn’t a thing which could hide from her immense height, her legs seemingly evolving to any height much like a giraffe’s neck, which meant it was he who was begrudgingly asking for help off the top shelf. Not to mention, there was nothing to be done when fifteen thousand boys in town were too eager to offer their experience to any of Lily’s questions. She seemed so oblivious out how they looked at her though, with her treating them more like slobbering puppies than potential bachelors.

So every time his sister called out for assistance, no matter how minor, he felt as if he had a weakness to the request. Whether it was to reclaim a simpler time in his life, or a genuine desire to serve her, he couldn’t put a finger on it. However, the urge to come to her was strong, almost primal, whenever that sing-song voice beckoned.

Then again, maybe he just wanted to be back in his old bedroom. The dark blue wallpaper was still the same as he left it, even as Lily outgrew this room as well. He honestly wondered if their parents would offer their bedroom next as Lily continued to gain in size, as they seemed to bend over in every other sense. She had a new computer on her desk to the left, a large aquarium of exotic fish on the right, and each corner was stuffed with either video-game consoles or musical instruments, whatever caught her fancy that week. He always knew that daddy’s little angel would get her way, but since blossoming like she did, it was pretty unbelievable how loose their dad was with his credit card. They were probably going into debt over this!

But he was incredibly relieved when he arrived into her room that she had put on a pair of jeans-shorts. As tiny and positively wedging up those enormous cheeks they were, at least it covered more than the panties before, with almost half of the twin jiggling masses covered by denim before being swallowed by her cavernous crack. He was lucky enough to get that much covered lately. Even as it got colder, Lily seemingly unperturbed by the increasing chill in the air, wearing less and less as the winter ticked by.

“So,” Cameron put his hands behind his head, stealing glances at his sister’s impressive backside as she faced the other direction, “What’s the problem?”

She didn’t turn around as she gave a blushed giggle, “Okay, you have to promise not to freak.”

“Freak?” His mind rushed to make some guesses of what she meant. He internally prayed for a pimple or some kind of over-exaggerated teenage drama, just to have simply one imperfection to prove her humanity. Perhaps his earlier fears had been overblown, and she’d prove to be just a normal, albeit overgrown, teen after all. “We’ll love you no matter what, Lily. You don’t have to worry about that.”

”Hmm, I know…” She cocked her big, wiggly booty left, sighing, “But it’s big, you know?”

A little warmth filled his soul. This was the kind of comforting he had missed. He was about to be that big brother she loved and needed again, and he was starting to feel bad for having any doubts otherwise. How could he be so insecure? “Look, Lily. Just show me what’s troubling you, and I promise I won’t react negatively.”

She looked back, pushing her long blonde locks from her face to ensure those big blue eyes could look him in the face. “Really?”

“Really, really.”

“Alright…” she paused as she slowly turned around to reveal her front side. Beach blonde hair that sparkled, clear blue eyes which pierced, glossy lips which pursed, slender body which curved like the coast, breasts so expansive that an entire turkey could be hidden beneath, long legs which climbed like ladders and…

His jaw dropped and he immediately fell to his butt as he scrambled back.

“Cammy!!” She gave a high-pitched whine, “You said you wouldn’t react like that!!” Her stunning face probably looked pissed at the moment, but he couldn’t be bothered to look up there.

He wouldn’t pick up his jaw, he couldn’t. His eyes were locked on her crotch, an erect hammer swinging back and forth which consumed his mind.

She has a penis.

Your sister has a penis.

Your little sister has a penis that’s the biggest you’ve seen.

His gulp was so hard that he was afraid he had swallowed his adam’s apple. He put a hand over his eyes, knowing he couldn’t willingly look away without help. “S-Sorry.”

It’s much, much, MUCH bigger than yours.

”It’s ugly, isn’t it!?” She pouted and sat her big bum on her undersized bed, springs groaning overworked.

“N-No... I mean-” He didn’t know how to finish that sentence, so why had he begun it? He didn’t know an ugly penis from a pretty one, the only point of reference he had was his own, and the deep repressed flashes of other flaccid guys in the locker room. This one was erect though. This one was erect, hairless, steely like a rocket and reminded him instantly of a fleshy two-liter bottle in it’s length and girth. The way it was protruding from her jean-shorts fly reminded him of artillery ready to fire, it’s uncircumcised head already glossy and twitchy. Even her new testicles were feminine, as little sense as that made: smooth, wrinkle-free and in perfect proportions to everything so maxi-sized on her.

“What!?” Her fists tightened, face darkened as she stomped her feet, causing it to jiggle around like a fencing sword at the Olympics. “What do you mean?”

Even when he closed his eyes he saw it. Bobbing, throbbing, releasing its musk stained with semen. How was she standing up right? He supposed if her butt wasn’t so incredibly full on the other side she’d be tipped over right now. But that’s how things seemed to work out with his sister’s ‘puberty’ at the moment. He took a deep breath, opening his eyes and taking it slow as if it hadn’t deeply disturbed his very soul. “When did it start to grow?”

“Uh…” She rubbed her chin in one hand, while her other hand went to the underside of her flesh hose to stabilize it’s waggle. “Well, honestly, it grew last night, out just above my… flower and I thought it was a little weird. But after my stretches and seeing you, it got like hot and hard and-”

”Wait. This grew last night and you didn’t say anything?!” He ran a hand in his hair, trying his best to focus on the carpet, the ceiling, or anywhere which wasn’t straight at his sister’s bobber. He couldn’t see how he could have missed such the bulge this thing would have created when he saw her in the hall. Admittedly, he wasn’t looking at his sister’s crotch for obvious reasons, but he supposed the only way he hadn’t noticed was if her chest was in the way, and that was a very likely possibility considering her size.

“Look bro!” She crossed her arms and tilted her head, “Mom says I’m, like, developing really fast and since everything else was big, I didn’t think it was a big deal…”

“How…?” His jaw slowly descended on this word, almost to the carpet. His sister could be a tiny bit ditzy at times, but there was no way she was failing basic biology this hard. “I mean, you’re my sister you know. Does it seem normal that you have some big male… junk between your legs?”

”No.” She huffed and leaned over her legs, the flesh cannon now throbbing between the cannonballs on her chest. “But how many of your friends have a sister who is over seven feet tall? Is that normal?”

It was a good point. Why was this development suddenly a step too far when the other growth were just as suddenly supernatural? Of course, Cameron didn’t focus on this. “I don’t really know…” He meekly said to the side with an arm rub. How could he possibly invite any male friends over with you-know-who bouncing around in her underwear at all times of day. It made comradeship difficult when he had to be on the defensive about creeps hitting on his curvy sister.

“Exactly.” She gave a celebratory cross of her arms, her smirk suggesting as if everything had been solved.

He had to shake his head until he heard rattling, one or two concussions should suppress these troubling thoughts. “Uhm okay. I guess we can call mom and maybe-”

”The penis isn’t the problem, Cammy” She shook a finger, which of course, shook everything else.

“What?” He missed the days when they’d quarrel over who got the red Nintendo controller.

“Mom’ll freak when she sees this, you know how her new church friends can influence her thoughts. I called you here because I want it to be soft like it was this morning.” She physically pushed down her erection with her palm, the thing only giving slightly before springing back with a wet flop on her chest, white fabric now blotted with moist dark spots. “Ooo~” She shuddered before continuing. “I need some advice, since you have a dick, right?”

That sounded much more like a question than a confirmation for Cameron’s liking, but he ignored it for now. He tried turning his head 180 in response just to not look at her straight. “It’s a weird to question to ask your brother, Lily. But…” He held in some air, “I guess you could look online on advice on how to ‘jerk’ it. Just keep doing it until some stuff come out.” His face blushed deeper than a beet. “C-Can I go now?”

“But bro!” Lily gave a frustrated shake of her head combined with a shrug. “I’ve already ‘jerked-it’!” She pointed to her dresser, “See?”

He was confused by what she stated, hesitant to look but once he did, all he saw was a water-balloon. His head tilted, “What does a wat-” He paused, realizing that wasn’t a balloon. It was a condom. A mostly filled Magnum which was bloated bigger than most pornstar’s tits. And the liquid wasn’t water either. “Lily?” His lips moved slowly. “Is that… Is that all you?”

You couldn’t do that amount even in a month.

“Oh jeez…” She looked at the floor. “Is that bad to do?” She reached behind her and pulled out another sloshing globe of latex. “I made two! Is that bad!? I-I just couldn’t stop it from coming when I started. It was like I was peeing but it felt really fucking good!” She shut her lips. “Sorry.”

“Why are they in condoms!?!” He started to shout.

”Mom and dad told me that’s an important part of safe sex!” She exclaimed back.

“Not when you’re masturbating!”

“I’ve never done it with a dick, okay!?” Her arms flailed. “I just took the condoms dad gave me and pumped!”

His jaw slumped again as he looked at the sloshing load suspended in her hand, “They’re so big too… Why do you have such big condoms?”

”Uh,” She turned her head and blushed. “W-When dad finally gave me the talk last year, he said I might attract the big kind of man for being such a growing girl.”

“Gross.” Cameron crossed his arms and eyed the door. “So can I go? I feel you brought me here to do some weird bragging, or something…”

“Bragging?” She finally stood up and came over, dick inches from thrusting into his rib-cage. “I just want your advice! I thought you became soft after… you know, but I’m still hard.” She knelt down a bit, pointing at his pants, “B-but maybe I’m doing it wrong? Can you show me how you do it?”

Dude, she’s going to see how much bigger than you she is. She’ll probably laugh.

“N-No!!” He scrambled back all the way to the closet on the wall, chest panting with his arms outstretched. “I-I can’t do that! You’re my sister!”

“Who’s grown a penis. Yes, I think we’ve covered that.” Despite her inquisitive tone, that smile was of pure mockery as she nodded. “But maybe I could learn a technique from a jerking master like you?” She leaned in slightly more and her eyes got a sinister slant, “Don’t think I haven’t heard you ‘practising’ on your computer some nights…”

“Ugh, no!” He felt like fainting his face was so hot. The world was spinning, but he kept himself upright refusing to be caught by his sister’s jiggling rack. “There’s…” He grunted out, “There are other ways.”

”Really?” She jumped up excited, the cock rocketing up as well and missing Cameron’s nose by a hair. “What is it? Is there like a cream like you keep in your room?”

”No…” He looked to the ground, “lubricant won’t help. But I have an idea of what might.”

”Can we do it right now?”

”Do you promise to put your penis away and stop bothering me?!”

“Yup!” She looked down and tugged at the zipper of her miniscule jeans-shorts, the fly not even moving. “Uh, I might need to change…” Lily glided to her closet and effortlessly pushed her smaller big brother aside. Reaching down, she tossed and sorted through every type of tight clothing known to man, finally settling on skin tight yoga pants to slide over her bulging calves, thick thighs, eclipsing buttocks and erect girlcock. She posed, erection pointed down at her knee as if she was shoplifting a soda bottle.“There! Now you can’t see it!”

“Oh… Much better,” he grumbled as it twitched against her leg, trying to move on to explain what was next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)