More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by StuckInARiptide StuckInARiptide

How does the encounter start?

The Magic Closet legend (F2M)

Christine had heard the legends of the Magic Closet. Initially, rumours of the magical artefact spread like wildfire through the schoolyard, fantastical tales of men growing voluptuous breasts were commonplace and told in hushed whispers. Of course, all were just treated as one of those childhood rumours that spanned generations.

That is, until Christine witnessed such an event.

Christine and her childhood friend Lucy were walking through the forest paths that surrounded her small town. During this walk along a path they had taken hundreds of times since they were girls, Lucy confessed something to Christine. She confessed she had always wanted to be a boy, ever since she could speak she refused to wear anything frilly and pink.

Christina was taken aback, though her own insecurity was enough to stop her from admitting to her friend that she thought the same. Lucy continued, speaking to her close confidant that she would give anything to be who she truly was inside.

Then something caught the pair’s eyes. A short ways off the path they saw what appeared to be a glass box of some kind, something that was most unnatural and unusual. Immediately one thought came to their young minds. They had found the fabled Magic Closet.

Do they investigate or choose to run?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)