More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

Choose your destiny

The MAN Dante

SLASH The brigand's blood was spilled all over the tavern floor. His comrade rushed in, a spiked club in hand. A quick turn, and that fool also ended up on the end of a rapier. The third just stared, blinked, then ran away as fast as his feet could carry him. And to think... Dante did all this while getting a blowjob from the tavern owner's 18 year old daughter.

"That should teach those thugs not to intrude your tavern anymore, good sir", Dante smugly said. The somewhat sad tavern keeper approached him, "are you SURE you don't want gold instead?", he asked. "Ugh... nay... we had ooh a deal. Your daughters lips was the only payment a wanted dear god yes!".
"But-But I thought you meant a kiss! Not... 'THIS'!"
"Is THAT what thought? mmm, I guess you thought wrong".
"Damn you adventurer! Fine! As long as you don't cum on her f-"
"HOLD that tought tavernkeeper. UGHHHHHH!!!"
With that, Dante unleashes a viscious load of sperm on the daughter's face. Covering her hair, earrings, and some on her new dress as well.

RUNNING LIKE HELL he managed to get to a fork in the road. "Finally", he thinks to himself, "famed pussy!". He has the choice between Neverwinter city, or a path leading to the secret entrance to the Underdark. However, there ARE alternate routes he could take.

Which way was does he go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)