More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by the_high_king the_high_king

Which way was does he go?

Alternate route to Neverwinter

Remembering some old maps, he decided to take a untaken shortcut. Wether if it was a shortcut or NOT, he did not know. It simply looked shorter according to that map he saw... when he was 12. It was also getting pretty late as well, made evident by the darkening sky and fire-red sunset. The howling of wolves were within earshot.

He was getting quite tired as he treked through the unknown "shortcut" of the Neverwinter Woods. Then finally, in the distance, he could see a faint glow... a campfire perhaps. His mind finally came to ease, as he mouthed the words, "I don't care what god you are, you are SO getting a donation" towards the night sky. Closing in on the camp, he saw a clear view of the camper. A drow female, white hair, with a hint of blonde, most likely cleric class... Hold the phone... female drow? hint of blonde? cleric? Yep, it was definitly her. Viconia deVir, one of the Baldur's Gate heroines. Takeing out his "List of Heroines I will get laid by", he checked off Viconia's name. One down, and... oh so many to go.

He approached her cautiously, showing her that he meant no harm. She put a hand on her mace anyway. "I'm sorry to intrude milady, but I was hopeing if I could rest here for the night", he said, in his most sauve voice.

What is Viconia's reaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)