More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CMNFLover CMNFLover

What world or nation will your story take place in?

The Lost Asian CMNF Kingdom

Part 1

Once upon a time, in one sprawling and prosperous ancient Indian kingdom, lived a prince called Prince Anurag, who was very ambitious, powerful, and adventurous. Yet however, among all other princes of that kingdom, had one distinct interest. It was his special interest and love for CMNF (or Clothed Male Nude Female) ways of living. Hence, he ensured that all females, his charge and supervision, remained completely nude (and mostly barefooted), for as much as possible, while they were on duty. This also meant that, he had quite strict CMNF-based Rules and Policies, within the confines of his palaces, courtroom, private villas, meeting rooms, and offices, and his personal harems. Thus, females who worked and lived in these places, gladly abided to remove and hand over all their clothings and footwear, and happily and sincerely remained completely nude and barefooted. Prince Anurag even recruited special officers to inspect and ensure that all females at his places remained fully nude, at all times. However, he only would have sex and sexual relationships with only those women who are willing to be his Harem girls. Yet however, women who spent time as Prince’s Harem girls, were the highest paid women at this women. Hence, those female staffs, who were able to be his part-time Harem girls, also were able to make a lot more extra income.

Aside from his Harem girls, Prince Anurag, as well, had sex with his wives. Yet however, Prince Anurag’s CMNF ways of living was kept private and discrete from public knowledge. It was since, the king (who was also Prince Anurag’s father), heavily disliked and disregarded CMNF ways of living.

One day, two rival kingdoms from Mandalay and Chittagong, forged ties in order to encroach into the south eastern region of Prince Anurag’s father’s kingdom. Hence, the king ordered his son Prince Anurag to defend their territory. Thus, Prince Anurag took this as his wonderful opportunity to create his own CMNF dominion by defeating and conquering the Chittagong and Mandalay Kingdoms. He kept this secret from the King until succeeding with his mission.

Henceforth, Prince Anurag went with his troops on a voyage to the south eastern region of their kingdom from their capital near modern day Elluru of southern India. He even took along with him his female staffs, personal harem women, and wives close to their battleground. Yet however, he promised to keep most of them away from the battleground, especially around the hill tracts of modern day Nagaland, India.

However, these women had to promise and declare to Prince Anurag, that they would remain fully nude at all times in Anurag’s private villa, in modern day Nagaland, while his wives, some of his personal harem women, and troops would be away defending and fighting at the South Eastern border of their empire.

However, the average distance between their empire’s capital and modern day Nagaland, was quite far away. Hence, Prince Anurag had 2 main route options in his hand, in order for them to reach their destination. The first one being the sea route through the Bay of Bengal, until the Ganges Delta, and modern day Asom; and the second one being the land route, through the Kalinga Province ( modern day Odisha), and then modern day West Bengal. Thus, during those times, using the land route had been the fastest, efficient, and more comfortable than the sea route.

Yet however, in order to keep their entire entourage CMNF-friendly, Prince Anurag saw the sea route as a more viable and preferable option. It was since, he wanted to keep it secret and discrete from the knowledge of the general public, until he was able to successfully conquer the neighboring Mandalay and Chittagong Kingdoms, and include them as an acquired territory of his father’s kingdom.

Thus, they embarked on their journey from their capital, around the modern day Elluru, until the Gangetic Delta by huge vessels of ships. Also, Prince Anurag casted one, symbolic flag, for all of his vessels. Aside from that, the wives of these soldiers, just as other women, reached an agreement with Prince Anurag’s CMNF Terms and Conditions, hence, remaining completely nude, for as much as possible.

The sea route across the Bay of Bengal, from their main capital (near modern day Elluru) until the Gangetic Plain, lasted for around two to three months. Also, there were no islands in between to stop by. Henceforth, this was going to be a long, non-stop, and tiring sea journey. Thus, Prince Anurag had sufficient time in hand, to train and discipline his people to live the CMNF (Clothed Male Nude Female) way. Thus, he ordered all females boarding his fleets of ships, to strip and hand over all of their clothing. This also meant that, all of the females on his entourage, were ordered by Prince Anurag, to remain fully nude, throughout their entire sea journey. They were allowed to wear jewelleries, yet it has to be in quite modest amounts, and must not be covering most their nudity.

Also, Prince Anurag had enough time to spend with his wives and personal harem women. Hence, in his personal private chamber, he was able to have sex with them, for as much as possible. Aside from that, Prince Anurag had wives from different parts of the world. They were Suzette, Fanninda, Nikita, Mei-Ru, Patmanee, Shereen, Kirsi, Shika, and Kaushalya. Hence, Prince Anurag had a total of 9 wives.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)