More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JayDoubleDee JayDoubleDee

Where was she?

The Locker Room

Jayne Bronwen. Eighteen years old, intersexed. Has both male and female genitalia and identifies as female. She was roughly 5’8” well within the realm of average. Her shoulders were slender and her waist was trim, though she had an unremarkable butt and a-cup tits, almost bordering on a b-cup. In this area, she was easily one of the flattest chested girls in her school.

She had naturally curly red hair that came down just below her shoulders, pale skin with light freckles all over her body, and a slightly heavier sprinkling of them on her usually flushed cheeks. Her eyes were an uncommon shade of emerald green however, they were red and puffy with tears right now.

The slip of a teenager found herself gagged with her own underwear right now, her wrists and ankles were bound with medical tape, the same tape covered her mouth keeping her from being able to spit the panties out of her mouth. Worse still, her tormentors had left a metallic butt plug with a heart-shaped jewel grip along with a vibrator to fill her other hole that had an apparently legendary battery life stuck into her. Some of the aforementioned tape helped hold the vibrator in. Her average-sized cock stood erect, her balls swollen and needy from the lack of release. She had felt further shame for actually trying to rub herself up against the inside of the locker, but it was to no effect.

She had been in this locker overnight. No one could hear her screams or crying. She was soaked with her own fluids, dehydrated, and miserable. ‘So this is hell?’ she thought. Her muscles ached from being stuck into a fetal position, trying in vain to struggle her way out of the locker somehow.

Jayne looked through the slits in the door and could see the light of day starting to creep in. A few of the faculty might be here but she didn’t think any students would arrive for another hour at least. In her delirium she wondered if they would even help her when they eventually found her. Perhaps they’d see her and laugh. Laugh at the freak. They’d say she did this to herself because obviously, she was a pervert.

Which, she knew she was. But this definitely wasn’t one of her fantasies. Jayne sunk further into despair as she began to think she had died and been thrown into some cruel purgatory. Neither heaven nor hell would take her until she was completely and irreparably broken.

CAW

‘What?’

CAW

‘Is that a bird?’

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)