More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Gray Gremlin Gray Gremlin

Who is it?

The Law of the Forest

"I asked what the hell do you think you're doing here?" demanded a man standing at the bottom of the stone stairs leading up to the hot springs. The man appeared to be in his twenties, with short black hair, and gray eyes, that were furiously taking in the sexual scene before him.

Zack quickly pulled his hand out of his swim trunks, nearly dropping Skye's phone. The phone's owner hurriedly pulled back up her bikini top in embarrassment, while Heather removed her hand from the other woman's bikini bottoms.

Turning entirely around, Zack sheepishly looked at the young man, unsure what to say. Now able to thoroughly study the angry man, he saw the man was wearing a brown winter coat and tan slacks. A large tan wide-brimmed hat sat on the man's head. Both the hat and front of his jacket held an official-looking patch. Oh, shit! He's a park ranger. Are we going to get arrested for lewd conduct or something? Zack worriedly thought once he realized who had caught them acting naughtily.

"Well, I'm waiting for an answer," demanded the park ranger for a third time.

"What seems to be the problem here?" Robert Ravers questioned, hurriedly climbing down the stone stairs, saving the three from coming up with an answer to such an obvious question. Robert and the others hadn't been able to see or hear what the three were doing, but he had heard the loud voice ring out.

"I'm not talking to you, sir. I want to know what these three think they were doing behaving in a manner like they were while in a public park," the ranger said brushing off Robert's attempt to intervene.

"Ranger, my teenage daughter is one of those three, so I would like to know what the issue is here," explained Robert, not taking to being brushed off by anyone.

"Ha! I should have known. Well, sir, your teenage daughter, and the other young lady were engaged in a sexual act, while the young man appeared to be pleasuring himself while recording the act. Is your daughter even of age?" the ranger explained with a condescending smirk at the older man who now had his full attention.

"I can assure you my daughter is eighteen, as are the others at least. I apologize for any inappropriate activity they were engaged in," Robert stated, giving a side-eye look to his daughter, wondering just what the hell she had gotten into with Phillip's younger girlfriend. "I know they were taking some pictures of the hot springs and each other. I guess things got a little out of hand."

"A little out of hand? You people think just because you can afford cabins on the lake, you can treat the park as your own personal playground. Leaving garbage and bottles laying around here anywhere you please. Cutting down trees without a care. Or screwing around in public, not caring who saw. You do know young children often accompany their parents in the park?" the ranger furiously rattled off.

"Ranger Matheson," Robert said noticing the name on his jacket. "I can fully assure you we're not littering nor would we damage any of the trees in the park. I've long been a visitor to this park, since I was very young, and have a considerable interest in it."

"I know all about your interest in the park, Ravers," Ranger Matheson spat back with such contempt in his voice that Robert was shocked, and he dealt with people angry at him all the time in his business dealings.

"Ah, I can see you're aware of some of my proposals to help improve the park. No matter what you may think, I love Silver Lake and the area all around it. My interest is not selfish or sinister," he explained calmly in hopes of diffusing the situation. A fight with a park ranger would be a significant blow to garnering support for his plans.

"Oh, I bet you're just a good-hearted man looking to help out the little people. You're just the same as your fucking old man--," Ranger Matheson sarcastically mocked him before a voice interrupted him from behind.

"Dammit, Colin! I told you to wait for me. Why did you run off--what's going on here?" asked a second ranger. A young woman in her twenties, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and an athletic figure no bulky winter coat could hide. The female ranger was trying to catch her breath as she attempted to ascertain the situation before her.

"White, I caught those self-entitled brats over there in the middle of making their own porn video, probably to put on the internet," Ranger Matheson explained gleefully to his fellow park ranger.

Looking over at the three individuals still in the hot springs pool, Ranger White lifted a hand in greeting. " Hello, Heather. Getting into some trouble again, I see."

"Hi, Jennifer!" the buxom brunette greeted happily at the sight of the older woman she liked.

"Wait, what...you know these people?" Ranger Matheson sputtered out noticing the smile that accompanied his co-worker's casual greeting.

Ranger Jennifer White turned her head to look at Robert Ravers, their eyes meeting.


Six Months Earlier

"Ohmaigawd...ohmaigawd...ohmaigawd!" the athletic blonde chanted each time Robert's cock moved in and out her straining pussy. His hands had a firm grip on her waist as he helped to raise and lower the struggling woman as she rode his cock. "So big...ohmaigawd...ohmaigawd."

Robert Ravers himself marveled at the young woman currently riding his cock. When he had first laid eyes on Jennifer White, the newest park ranger three years ago, he could tell she was exceptionally fit and cared about keeping her body in tip-top shape. Still, he was pleasantly shocked to see just how toned her figure looked when disrobed; she barely had any body fat at all. It made her perky B-cup breasts seem even bigger; they were the only part of her body currently jiggling as he gave her a new exercise to master.

"Damn, you got one...ugh...hell of a body. Fuck! So tight everywhere," Robert managed to groan out as her tight pussy clung to his cock as his thrust raised her upwards before letting gravity help bring her down again.

Three years ago when he first met the friendly new park ranger he had imagined this day, and it was living up to all his expectations. That late spring weekend visit to the cabin now took on a greater meeting as his cock met her pussy finally. It had been just a regular weekend, with only a typical fight between his daughter, Heather, and her fiery redhead of a friend, Sharon. The two girls often fought, so that was nothing new, what had been new was Sharon angrily stomping off into the woods and getting lost. After several hours, and calling in the park rangers for help in their search, a shaken Sharon and a patient, soothing blonde ranger had emerged from the woods near the Ravers' cabin.

Heather thankful for the new ranger finding her lost friend and being sympathetic to Sharon for the spectacle her running off had created, had taken an immediate liking to her. Heather, lacking an everyday mother in her life, often latched onto slightly older women, looking to them to fill the big sister role she craved to have in her life. Jennifer White, a kind, outgoing type of person had taken to the role, often visiting Heather and having the teenager accompany her on her patrols around the park.

Unfortunately for Robert, while his daughter found a new friend, he was unsuccessful in his pursuit of the young blonde. Jennifer was in a long-distance relationship with her college boyfriend, and she was absolutely loyal to him. However, as most long-distance relationships tend to do, the separation proved too much for the two lovers, and they split. Yet, instead of being open to other men, Jennifer had thrown herself completely into her job, further foiling Robert's pursuit.

"Ohmaigawd...ohmaigawd...big...so big," Jennifer continued to chant as a pair of hands snaked around her body, cupping her breasts. A head, with flowing red locks, appeared over her shoulder, the owner of the red hair kissing down the blonde's neck.

Breaking off her kiss, the redhead turned to look down at Robert, "Didn't I do a good job, boss?"

"That you did, Leah, that you did," he said looking up at Leah Green with a warm smile. Leah had been working for him for about five years, as a secretary before being promoted to his personal assistant, her current role. The gorgeous redhead had also been his lover for nearly the same five years. An intelligent young woman, she had earned her position at his side with her brains and work ethic, not her hot body and fiery sex drive. Leah saw to her boss's needs both in and out of the office; she had an uncanny knack for knowing the women Robert desired and bringing them to his bed. Robert was fairly confident she loved seducing the other women just as much as she loved his large dick. If only Brooke had been more like Leah when it comes to sharing and seducing other women. Our marriage would still be going strong to this day, Robert thought with some sadness. Leah, although unofficially in the role, was the perfect girlfriend. He loved her very much but wasn't quite in love with her. It was a shame that extra spark was missing. Maybe it would be there someday, but for now, they were going to enjoy what they had. They were going to enjoy Jennifer White.

"Look at her, bossman," Leah started, knowing Robert liked her to call him that in bed. "Such a prim and proper girl, a good girl, now coming apart on your oh so big dick."

"All thanks to you, carrot," he admitted, using the nickname she had grown fond of.

"Cock...so big...ohmaigawd...hot," the blonde moaned out, her chanting breaking its cadence as the pleasure was overloading her ability to think coherently.

"Oh, Jenny...loook...at you...you like...fucking that...big...cock," Leah asked with kisses all over her neck and face between each of her words. "Only your...third ever...turning...you into a...slut...you wannabe...Mr. Ravers'...slut...don't you...Jenny"

"Ohmaigawd...yes....oh god...slut...close...big...cock...slut," the blonde ranger panted out, her orgasm fast approaching.

"Yeah, Leah...ugh...make her...ugh...little slut...just like you," Robert grunted out, his orgasm also fast approaching. Jennifer's pussy was the tightest he had felt in years, coupled with Leah's dirty talk, that she knew he loved, he was about to cum far sooner than usual.

Robert managed to see Leah wink at him right before he squeezed his eyes shut in an effort to stave off his orgasm as long as possible. That meant he wasn't able to see the seductive redhead push a finger into virgin territory, into Jennifer's asshole. The result was instantaneous.

"Holy shhiiiiitttt!" screamed out their blonde ranger before she collapsed onto the equally yelling Robert. "Take my cum you tree slut, fuuuuccckkk!"

"Oh, goody! Mine!" Leah joyfully exclaimed, pushing Jennifer off Robert and onto her back. She then dove into between the exhausted blonde's legs, slurping her boss's cum out of the wrecked pussy.

Taking a moment to catch his breath and recover, Robert suddenly had a thought. Shit, I hope none of the workers are still around. No way they wouldn't have heard that. Hate to ruin Jennifer's reputation. Robert had momentarily forgotten the threesome was inside a small camper on his lakefront property. They had arrived late in the afternoon as the work day was ending to check on the finishing touches of construction of his new cabin when Jennifer had shown up. As the foreman had shown Robert a few issues, Leah had quietly finished seducing Jennifer, leaving the two beauties naked and waiting for him.

Watching Leah go to work on the blonde's messy cunt reinvigorated Robert. He moved over, so his slimy cock was in front of the drained blonde's head. She looked up in surprise as he offered it to her, "I bet you never tasted yourself on a cock that was just in you. Want to try, Ranger Slut?"

As her mouth encircled his cockhead, he was struck by a thought. Hmmm, I should really buy Sharon a nice thank you gift. It wasn't for her temper; I might never be here with Range White.


"We've met, "Jennifer stated. "Colin, you'll learn the longer you're on the job here you'll meet all the cabin owners. Becoming familiar with them is an essential aspect of the job," she explained to her newer co-worker, before turning back to Robert. "Mr. Ravers, how have you been?"

"Fine, Ranger White. Some old friends of mine and their children are up for the week. Sort of a special reunion," he told her in a polite, professional tone. "What is this I hear about some tree cutting and vandals?"

"Wait, that's not the issue here--," Colin Matheson cut back into the conversation.

"We've had an increase of late of littering, a substantial increase. Also, a couple of dozen trees have been cut down and hauled away over the last month or so. It's not the work of some random person looking for a Christmas tree either," the senior ranger explained to him.

"Now, wait one second--," the male ranger tried again.

"Chief Jensen is concerned enough about these mysterious lumberjacks that he's had several of the wildlife cameras repositioned to monitor the trails," Jennifer informed Robert in reference to her superior at Silver Lake Park. "That's how we were aware of a large group over here. We just didn't realize it was a false alarm."

"False alarm? Why are you telling him all this, White? How do we know he's not part of whatever scheme is going on?" Ranger Matheson once again interrupted, finally getting their attention.

"Oh, Colin. Do you honestly believe Robert Ravers needs to chop down trees for money?" she asked her fellow ranger with a dismissive laugh.

"Well...no, but this might be part of his plan to exploit the park's resources. You've heard what's going around the park service about his plans and motives," Colin pointed out.

"Chief Jensen doesn't believe Mr. Ravers has any ulterior motives, so that should be enough for you. Unless you want to call the chief out here?" Jennifer asked knowing the answer already.

"What? No, no, that's fine," Colin quickly backtracked. He already had a spotty reputation in the service from his last posting further north. "But what them? I know what I saw. They were practically screwing out in the open."

Ranger Jennifer looked back over at Heather and the other two people she didn't know. It was clear they had been caught doing something. Both of the young women's nipples were straining against their bikini tops, the young man seemed to be crouching down to hide his waist under the water. All three faces were partially flushed.

"I don't see any signs of that, Colin. You sure you saw them clearly?" she asked hoping he would back down.

"I know what I saw--the phone! Hey, kid give me that phone. Wait until you see what's on there, then you'll see," Colin told Jennifer with a smug smirk. He would quickly be proven right, sticking it to that rich asshole. But the kid didn't move to hand over the phone. "I said give me that phone!"

"No," Zack told him.

"What do you mean no? I'm in charge in this park. Give it to me!" the male ranger nearly yelled, angry that some punk kid would refuse his order. Jennifer had moved to intercede but paused when Robert motioned for her to stop. He was curious to see how the Bishop boy would play this.

"I'm not handing it over unless I see a warrant," Zack plainly stated.

"A warrant? I don't need any warrant!" Colin angrily replied.

"Yes, you do. This is private property. I have a right to privacy unless you come up with a valid warrant," Zack calmly pointed out, happy to have read so many legal mysteries. Robert gave him a wink and nod, impressed by the teenager's quick thinking.

"I don't need a stinking warrant. Now give that to me, or I'm dragging you down to the ranger station," he threatened Zack, finally causing Robert to step back into the argument.

"Actually, you do need one, Ranger Matheson. If you don't believe me, then maybe you would like to speak to District Attorney Woodsen. He's right behind us over in the hot springs," he gestured over his shoulder in satisfaction.

"The district attorney? You know what? Screw this!" Colin fumed but backed down from his demand.

"Colin, how about you go back down the trail and clear your head. Sound good?" the blonde ranger asked.

"No, I think those three still need to be talked to about what they were doing, especially the Ravers girl if she's a regular in the park," he stressed hoping to at least embarrass her father.

"Colin, do honestly want to give a lecture to a teenage girl about sex?" Jennifer asked with a grin.

"What? No...fine. You deal with this, I'll be back by the falls waiting for you," he said throwing his hands up in the air and stomping off.

"Thank you for your help, Jennifer. Your partner seems to have a negative impression of me and my suggestions for the park," Robert said to the remaining ranger.

"Colin's a little intense, but he means well. If he can tone it down a level or two he has a brighter future than most of the rangers on staff," she told him while pointing at Heather to come over.

"Hey, it's great to see you again, Jennifer," the younger Ravers said sheepishly.

"Heather, next time you want to fool around with your boyfriend and your friend in the park, please be a little more discreet," Jennifer told her young friend, figuring that qualified as enough of a lecture so she could honestly tell Colin she had one with her. "And it's nice to see you again too."

"Zack's not my boyfriend. My boyfriend is over there with everybody else," the brunette teenager told Jennifer, causing the ranger to look up in the air and sigh. Like father, like daughter, I guess.

"I better go before Colin tackles a hiker or something," she told them turning away.

"We're going to be here for almost a week, so stop by when you get a chance. I have a Christmas gift for you," Heather told her.

"That's very nice of you. I'll try, but we're busy monitoring for these lumberjacks, so I don't know when it will be," Jennifer explained.

"Yes, please stop by when you can. It's always a pleasure when you visit," Robert said with a grin that made her heart flutter at the thought of what her visits entailed.

Is the fun over? Or does it heat back up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)