More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by airwreck airwreck

Who do you contact?

The Latina.

You decide to call the young Latina girl and anxiously wait for her to pick up.

"Hola," a sweet voice answers.

"Hi there. I'm calling about your ad," you reply, trying to mask any hint of nervousness.

"Ah, yes," she says. "You want a fun time with me tonight?"

"Yes."

"What's your name, honey?" she asks.

"Craig," you tell her. "What's yours?"

"Camila," she replies. "Okay, Craig. You have a pen?"

"Wait a sec," you tell her as you grab a pen and paper. When you get them, she tells you her address and buzzer number and you scribble them down. "By the way, how much should I bring for the tip?"

"A hundred and fifty," she suggests.

"Okay, I'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

"See you soon, honey," she purrs before hanging up.

On the way to Camila's apartment you stop at an ATM in a convenience store and take out two hundred dollars, an extra fifty just in case for any specials she may offer later, leaving you enough in the bank for groceries. Her place is in an older neighborhood with lots of low-rise buildings built in the 1960s. You park a couple of blocks away to avoid any suspicion and casually walk towards her building.

Her apartment building is a nondescript three storey brick low-rise that looks like every other building in the neighborhood. You punch the buzzer number and wait a few seconds before Camila answers. "Hola?"

"It's me, Craig," you speak into the intercom. She buzzes you in and you walk up the short flight of stairs to the second floor. You look for her apartment number and knock softly, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention from nosy neighbors who may be already suspicious of her nightly activities with male house guests.

You hear a door chain slide and the deadbolt unlock before the door swings open wide revealing a petite and curvy brunette wearing a white baby tee and denim short shorts. "Come on in, honey!" she says warmly, moving aside for you to step inside.

"How are you?" you ask, trying to make some small talk to a total stranger you plan on fucking. You quickly check her out -- despite her small stature she has big tits and wide hips. She put on make-up but not too much, highlighting her already beautiful face. Her long, straight hair flows down to her waist.

"Better now that you are here," she says with a genuine smile as she leads you into her living room nicely decorated with IKEA furniture, some of which you probably have. "Would you like a drink?"

"Sure," you answer, sitting on the sofa.

"Beer, okay?" You nod and she goes to the kitchen. You scan around the well-kept one-bedroom apartment and nothing extraordinary stands out to make different from any other young woman, albeit a very hot one. She comes back and hands you an open cold bottle of beer.

"Cheers," you say, raising your bottle as she sits next to you.

"¡Arriba! ¡Abajo! ¡Al centro! .... y pa'dentro!" she cheers and clangs your beer bottle with yours. You both take a swig of your beer.

"So.... have you been doing this long?" you ask, trying to segue to why you are here. "Meeting men in your apartment, I mean."

"One night stands, yes. Getting money for it, only recently," she answers with a sly smile, taking another sip of her beer. "I love sex so why not get paid for it?"

"That's understandable," you nod. "But aren't you afraid of strangers?"

"No more than meeting guys at the bar and taking them home afterwards," she replies with a sly look. "Besides, I can take care of myself."

You finish off your beer, wondering what she meant by that -- does she know martial arts or perhaps she owns a gun? Part of you hope she doesn't have a big boyfriend hiding in the bedroom and they'll beat and rob you. She sees the look of concern on your face, puts her beer on the coffee table and straddles your lap.

"Ready to have some fun?" she smirks, taking your bottle away.

You nod.

Camila slowly pulls her baby tee over her head to reveal her magnificent huge tits, which looks even bigger on her petite body. "You like?"

You nod.

"Let's take a shower!" she exclaims.

"Together?" you inquire.

"Of course, silly!"

You watch her wide hips sway side to side as she walks towards the bathroom.

"Coming?" She looks over her shoulder and winks at you.

You nod and follow her like a lost puppy.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)