More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LanceGrapher LanceGrapher

Who do you decide to follow in this brave new world?

The International Exchange - People swapping places for a chance at love

History was full of fights over women. Raids, trades, and war in general were often about finding and the race that you liked - and you is commonly understood, here, to mean the guy with the most guns. An asset that could reproduce, follow instructions, and satisfy a man's primal urges? That was as valuable, or more, than gold or god or glory.

Well, it turns out that you can't do that anymore, and the world's better for it. Even the perfect mixed-breeds aren't worth the number of lives a modern war would take, and the trade was a horror for anyone who looked at it rationally.

But that does mean that if you're a man who's looking for a specific type, you'll have to travel yourself. You're pretty sure men can have kinks too, even if they're not an all-consuming biological urge like the ones women get; they're just something that's liked in bed. Means some people travel a lot to find a perfectly-bred girlfriend. Halfies and quarters and even more mixed girls aren't unheard of in any place on Earth, but they're uncommon, and getting the specific mix that you want is even harder.

Of course, like every problem that affects peoples' love lives, technology fixed this pretty quickly. You joined a forum a while back, one mainly meant for young middle-class men who wanted to swap places for the summer. You'd live in their house, they'd live in yours, and you wouldn't have to pay the fucking costs of rent for a whole three months.

Who are you, and where are you heading for the summer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)