More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khan Khan

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Sex Worker Conspiracy

This conspiracy aim at convincing the female protagonist to become a prostitute, a stripper, a porn actress or any other profession in which she would be to either have sex or be heavily sexualized. The co-conspirator may all agree on which profession to lead her into or have an internal struggle over this matter. They could also consider any job which fill the description may be okay. In any case, the conspiracy will prevent the protagonist from taking or keeping any other job and may even deprive her of her other sources of income so she doesn't have a choice. She may be convinced through trickery and flattery and people may be surprisingly supportive if she talks about working in the sex industry, to the point of contradicting their usual stance. Outright intimidation or physical is however forbidden, as everybody agrees she should ultimately make her choice herself.

Depending on their actual goal, the conspirators could be less subtle than other paths need them to be. If they want the protagonist to be an extremely successful and wealthy porn star, they could even tell her from the start that she would probably make a lot of money in that career. On the other hand, if they want her to become a prostitute living in misery with barely enough money to survive, they would probably not be so transparent about it.

Now, who is the unlucky girl this conspiracy is centered on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)