More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NaughtyPixie NaughtyPixie

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Pet-Girl Conspiracy

This goal of this global conspiracy is to strip our unlucky victim of her humanity and independence, and reduce her to an obedient pet. Conspirators want nothing more than to see her stripped naked, collared and leashed like the pet-girl they know she is meant to be.

Changing her legal status to that of an animal, adjusting her diet, stopping her from speaking, using the bathroom or stepping indoors may all be goals of this conspiracy. They may only be happy when she behaves entirely like an animal, whether she wants to or not. She might even be highly sexualised, as the perpetrators may take great pleasure enjoying the sight of her nakedness and humiliation even if they just consider it ‘harmless fun’.

The exact type of animal may be up for debate; she may be destined for a life treated like a dog or cat, pony or pig or cow, a rabbit or even something more exotic like a bird or fish. Some conspirators may even her to adopt behaviours from different animals just to maximize her humiliation.

Some members of this conspiracy might be convinced she has a pet-like nature somewhere inside her, waiting to be encouraged out, while others may seek to her transition more directly. Either way they know they need to keep their schemes a secret from her for as long as possible, it's going to be a big change for the victim and they don't want to spook her.

Ultimately, one thing the people of the world now agree on is that it’s best for everyone if her time as a ‘person’ comes to an end...

Now, who is the unlucky girl this conspiracy is centered on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)