More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Pervert Conspiracy

The goal of this conspiracy comprises a generalized scope for those privy to many things at once -- but as elaborated below, is particular in its exploitative roots, as well.

Primarily, it is to have the subject serve as a deposit for perverse, lecherous, and lustfully driven advances, situations, mores, and desires, as well as to create opportunities for others to express their perversion and sexual natures as they see fit upon them, no matter the orientation, setting, or context of said parties; the female protagonist is to be exposed to incidents and deeds that would be at home in a vertical slice of lewd fantasies throughout their duration as protagonist when feasible; though the most explicit will, of course, have to be rendered in more private terms, plenty contributions can be done hidden in plain view, so to speak -- as long as it comes from somewhere objectifying or prurient.

As a whole, this includes:

  • Having the subject utilized as a sexual aid and, ideally [as close to an end-game goal as one could get], a sex-toy, for one's own sexual gratification (with or without that of the subject's)
  • Demeaning and objectifying the subject
  • Persuading/guiding the subject to be more suitable for the goal of the role
  • Inappropriate forms of interaction, address, and contact (e.g. frotteurism, non-professional nicknames, etcetera)

As always, this must not be given away, as the female protagonist should not immediately uncover the conspiracy against her. Yet her life is no longer destined to be the same; this is the conspirators' to establish.

Now, who is the unlucky girl this conspiracy is centered on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)