More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Orgasm Conspiracy

The goal of this conspiracy is simple, yet ambitious: to make the female protagonist orgasm as often as possible, ideally in public where everyone can see it happen. Obviously they need to maintain their secrecy, but it's understood that co-conspirators should do whatever they can get away with to heighten the protagonist's arousal and eventually push her over the edge. The harder the orgasm and the more people around to witness it, the better. Actual intercourse isn't necessary, and in fact is usually dismissed in favor of more elaborate yet indirect methods of getting her off.

With how involved this conspiracy will get, it's very likely that the protagonist will start to suspect something is amiss. However, denial combined with appropriately timed shaming from fellow conspirators will hopefully deflect suspicion. Anyone who can manage to get her to the point where she masturbates to completion in public will be admired (in private, of course, to keep the protagonist from finding out).

Now, who is the unlucky girl this conspiracy is centered on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)