More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Nymphomaniac Conspiracy

This elaborate conspiracy seeks to make our female protagonist so obsessed with sex, she would do anything to achieve orgasm at the hand of another person. Having to have sex would consume her and become her obsession. She would have to get off at least twice a day, and it did not matter if her partner was male or female.

The conspiracy would only change her libido and possibly her sexual orientation if she was heterosexual or lesbian to bisexual, and she would be so consumed with having sex, she would become submissive, so she would offer anything to the object of her lust if that person would agree to have sex with her. No other parts of her personality would change, so her new desires may bring her shame and guilt, but those feelings would be subordinated to her libido. Going to long without sex would make her lust so pent up, she would be willing and able to do almost anything with anyone to get her much craved orgasm.

Now, who is the unlucky girl this conspiracy is centered on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)