More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Nudist Conspiracy

The goal of this conspiracy is rather simple: to strip every bit of clothing possible off of our female protagonist's body, preferably in public, and ensure that she remains naked and visible for as long as possible. Tearing clothes, ruining them, or even outright theft and sabotage are all fair game in order to expose the girl's nude form to the world, as long as she is not seriously harmed in the process.

Of course, they don't want her to find out that this is intentional, so everyone will be doing their best to make it look like an accident or random bad luck rather than deliberate action. Some people will make it a game to see how blatant they can be without tipping her off to the conspiracy, while others may try to see how elaborate or subtle they can be in their machinations. Regardless of their methods, everyone can agree that her days of wearing clothes are over, and that the more people that get to see her naked the better.

Now, who is the unlucky girl this conspiracy is centered on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)