More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Humiliation Conspiracy

This conspiracy's goal is rather simple: to utterly humiliate the target as often as possible. The target will not just have one humiliating experience such as being caught naked in public, having a sex tape leaked or sex act secretly live streamed, but will experience a variety of humiliating experiences over the course of days or weeks: public nudity, slipped a powerful laxative and/or aphrodisiac, gunged, or other such things. The sky's the limit on what they can do, as long as it results in embarrassing the target. In fact, it is likely that the conspiracy will end up gradually escalating the severity of their antics as their target becomes desensitized to the smaller incidents.

Depending on their relationship to the target and their own personality, members of the conspiracy may try to make these events look like an accident, or they may be open in their desire to see the target's humiliation. Either way, everyone knows that it is imperative that the target remain unaware of the greater worldwide conspiracy for as long as feasibly possible.

Who is the target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)