More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khan Khan

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Fake Mind Control Conspiracy

The goal of this conspiracy is to have the female protagonist believe that she just gained a mind control ability and any order she gives out loud will be obeyed dutifully. Her 'victims' won't actually risk their or other peoples' life or health, but they could go really far pretending to do it, with the complicity of everybody else. Even people who shouldn't be aware of what order was given and what is the set up would play along if they came into such a scene. However, everybody would consent to any sex act ordered even if they wouldn't normally do. They won't be shamed or judged for it by their co-conspirators, but they may keep a grudge against the main character.

This conspiracy greatly rely on the acting and improvisation skills of the involved characters, as it is essential that the protagonist doesn't find out that she's being played. Some people may enjoy it and see it as a giant game, will other will consider it as some sort of necessary evil.

Now, who is the (not so) unlucky girl this conspiracy is centered on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)