More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Cumslut Conspiracy

This conspiracy is obsessed with getting our female protagonist to consume semen on a regular basis, preferably of the human variety. This of course can be done in the traditional way, but more often than not co-conspirators will attempt to hide it in her food or drink. The goal of this conspiracy walks a fine line, as they wish to make her swallow as much cum as possible without blowing their secrecy. The exact amount of cum strictly required is a debated topic among the people, but generally they agree that they should aim to make her consume at least one cup of the stuff a day, with no upper limit other than what they can get away with.

There is also a great debate among co-conspirators as to whether the protagonist should ever know that she is eating semen. Some will want to play it safe and keep her completely oblivious at all times, while the more daring individuals might decide it would be more fun if she 'discovered' what she had eaten after the fact. While everyone would of course love to see her transition to willingly subsist on a diet of semen, the majority of people know that this is a rather unrealistic goal, especially if they want to maintain the conspiracy's secrecy.

Now, who is the unlucky girl this conspiracy is centered on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)