More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Bondage Conspiracy

For this conspiracy, everyone in the world wants to keep our protagonist in bondage for as long as possible, the tighter the better. Rope, leather, chains, if it can be used to bind her, the conspiracy will be trying to find a way to do so. This conspiracy has a bit more leeway on the 'secrecy' part due to how involved its participants need to be to pull it off, but an effort will still be made to explain away the binding to the protagonist, even if it's as nebulous as 'it'll be fun' or 'it's for your safety'.

The main goal will be to keep her as bound as possible for as long as possible without it completely preventing her from fulfilling any other obligations she might have. People may help her do things she is rendered unable to do on her own, but the general consensus of the conspiracy is that she should still be able to maintain some autonomy in spite of her compromising position, even if it does risk the possibility of her getting free (though the amount and quality of said autonomy may be different from person to person, or be dependent on the time of day). In fact, for some leaving her a possible way to get free might even heighten the fun.

Now, who is the unlucky girl this conspiracy is centered on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)