More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

But first, what exactly is the goal of this worldwide conspiracy?

The Great Bimbo Conspiracy

This elaborate conspiracy seeks to turn our female protagonist into a stereotypical bimbo, if not in mind in body at least. Getting her hair bleached blonde, blowing up her tits and ass to a ridiculous size, and replacing her wardrobe with girly and/or slutty pink clothes are all goals of this conspiracy. Depending on the specific girl and the tastes of the individual, other goals may be undertaken as well, but the end result that everyone has in mind for her is a ridiculously feminine sexpot of a woman, even if the conspirator would otherwise detest such women.

If possible, the conspiracy will also want to encourage her to have plenty of sex and try to keep her from thinking too much, though complete and total mind control is likely beyond this conspiracy's capabilities (at least initially). A change of occupation may or may not be required depending on who the victim is, but if needed she will likely be 'encouraged' towards an occupation that would reinforce the bimbo nature that everyone is now convinced must be in there somewhere waiting to be brought out.

Now, who is the unlucky girl this conspiracy is centered on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)