More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Do the girls stay together, who do we follow?

The Girls Get Thirsty

Theresa examines her friends. Holly looks incredible. Her once petite body has filled out, giving her impressive cleavage and a nicely rounded ass. At some point she pulled her hair back, making her look dominant and showing off her model perfect face. Her eyes glow with hellish light and she grins a sadistic smile. Theresa practically knows what she is thinking.

Crystal, on the other hand, has a conflicted expression. While she may look like your brown haired older sister, she still has doubts. But, the way her eyes are glowing it won’t be long before she fully embraces her new nature.

“Holly, Crystal, how do you feel?”

Holly grins showing wicked long sharp fangs. “Incredible! Is it really permanent?”

“Yes, Macabria granted us a boon in return for a virgin sacrifice. But, before we begin our search, I think a little celebration is in order. Crystal, would any of your neighbors make a good snack?”

Crystals face contorts in thought. “Dave...my neighbor two houses down. I want him. I want to make him my fucktoy. We can kill his bitch of a wife.”

As she says it her eyes glow and her fangs lengthen.

Theresa grins, loving Crystal’s new attitude.

They make the short walk and ring the doorbell.

Holly whispers. “Do we have to be invited in?”

“I don’t know.” Theresa cups her breast. “But, I’m pretty sure we can get invited in.”

Who answers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)